Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Donald Mahamadu
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Donald Mahamadu »

What an interesting children’s book today! Two sisters, Emma and Bella, visit Heaven as they dream. They ask to return and they do! Seems like a sweet and age-appropriate introduction to the Bible for children. I grabbed my free copy! Thank you!
MichelleYong
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelleyong.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by MichelleYong »

A fun storyline written in the simplest of words for children, after reading the review, even I am curious about what exactly Emma dreamt of. This book will quickly pique a child's interest and also cultivate their morals. This is a great review, and congrats for getting BOTD!
Donald Mahamadu
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Donald Mahamadu »

What an interesting children’s book today! Two sisters, Emma and Bella, visit Heaven as they dream. They ask to return and they do! Seems like a sweet and age-appropriate introduction to the Bible for children. I grabbed my free copy! Thank you!
Tala Simeti
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tala Simeti »

I love reading children books and reviewing them. I especially look for books if they have illustrations that enhance the readability of the book. This book has a beautiful blurb and I am definitely intrigued as to what the children experienced in heaven. Nice review
Fawmi FJumana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fawmi-fjumana.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Fawmi FJumana »

This sounds like an excellent book for the kids. With those colourful and well suited illustrations it would be a delightful experience for the kids. And the message the book gives will teach the little ones to be good as well as beleive. Congrats on BOTD!!
Scerakor
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 315
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scerakor.html
Latest Review: Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: by Don Barlow

Post by Scerakor »

For religious parents looking for a fascinating means to teach children about the Bible and inculcate Christian morals in them, this sounds ideal.
John Ikenwanze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-ikenwanze.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by John Ikenwanze »

Today's BOTD is a Christian novel for children. It is ideal for parents who want their children to learn Christian beliefs and morals. Congratulations to the author on making BOTD.
raymeza
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by raymeza »

I think having a book about faith is good for kids. It gives them a basic understanding that could lead to a life full of belief. Hopefully I can read this book to my future children.
Sanju Lali
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

A charming children's book "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul that follows an eightt- year-old girl, Emma, who visited heaven in her dreams. I should be reading this book.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Sanju Lali
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

A charming children's book "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul that follows an eightt- year-old girl, Emma, who visited heaven in her dreams. I could be reading this book.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Pauls_
Currently Reading: A Dagger In The Heart
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul.html
Latest Review: Recognizing Beauty by Cyndi Burrough

Post by Pauls_ »

Children would greatly enjoy the book. With the structure and format the book was written in, it wouldn't be a problem. There are also a lot of lessons to garner from the book. Congratulations on BOTD.
Ivy_Nesty28
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivy-nesty28.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Ivy_Nesty28 »

Seems like a wonderful book for children. Emma's narration of Heaven that she have visited in her dreams would indeed make little kids who want to visit Heaven motivated. The kids would surely like it.
Paully_
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paully.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by Paully_ »

I'm not a kid but I do want to know what happened when Emma got to heaven. The book contains heavenly principles that kids can inculcate into their daily routine. Congratulations on BOTD.
FunkyFlowerLady
Favorite Book: Terms of Service
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-funkyflowerlady.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by FunkyFlowerLady »

Children can better understand their beliefs through this book. They'll learn a lot of worthwhile lessons from it, I have no doubt. I'm quite interested in her dream. She wanted to "go back" again, therefore paradise must have been lovely. I wonder how heaven is portrayed in this book. Excellent review!
Daksha Dash
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daksha-dash.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daksha Dash »

This book seems like a fantastic read for kids, and they would gain a lot from it by learning more about faith and dreams.

Return to “Children's Books”