Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sir Dilibe
Currently Reading: The Adventures of Ty
Bookshelf Size: 5

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Sir Dilibe »

Wow, such an interesting and captivating book. I strongly recommend that every child in every Christian home read. It is a source of inspiration to live a holy and blamless life and look towards going to heaven. Kudus to the Author.
Sir Dilibe
Currently Reading: The Adventures of Ty
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Sir Dilibe »

Wow. It's such an amazing story full of captivating descriptions and imageries for young minds. Every child in every Christian home deserves to own a copy of this essental book. Kudos to the author.
Albert Cortez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Albert Cortez »

Children have very active imaginations. I believe that God can share his home with Emma in a dream and she can share it with her sister. I love that her parents are so supportive.
Alondwe Ndebele

Post by Alondwe Ndebele »

Man, this sounds like a good book. I'd definitely recommend it to parents for them to read it to their children.
neisya eca

Post by neisya eca »

This book is very good for children, there are lots of lessons about religion, it can teach them to behave better, I love this book.
Sharonitah

Post by Sharonitah »

Heaven is beautiful, the book is great and I am sure each Christian family would love the book. Personally I love it and I have recommended for my nephew and niece.
Sneha Sharma 20

Post by Sneha Sharma 20 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Obioma Lazarus
Currently Reading: A Compromising Position
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Obioma Lazarus »

This is an Amazing piece for children, it does not only provide them with a mind traveling and imaginary experience, it also directly speak to their morals to remain in good dealing for the sake of our heavenly father and heaven. This book is worth reading, I recommend it to every child in every home...
Barak Kurui

Post by Barak Kurui »

The book to nature the souls of young kids. Reflection of how life is and very interesting. Emotional and highly recommend for young readers
johanae24

Post by johanae24 »

I am interested in beautiful writing for children. In today's era, children need to develop ink book stories because the content in this book has many character elements with a language style that is easy to understand. :D
Adrian2904

Post by Adrian2904 »

This book for me is a good read for young people. Because there are so many lessons to be learned in life.One of its most beautiful messages is that we have a good relationship with God and being a good son of him.
ABDERRAZZAQ ASMOUNI

Post by ABDERRAZZAQ ASMOUNI »

This engaging book not only entertains children but also introduces them to essential Christian teachings in an accessible and enjoyable manner. Through its vivid storytelling and relatable characters, Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids offers young readers a glimpse into the wonders of faith and spirituality. Its narrative encourages curiosity and reflection, fostering a deeper understanding of the Christian faith. With its blend of excitement and moral lessons, this book is sure to become a cherished resource for families seeking to instill strong spiritual values in their children.
angela2
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by angela2 »

I love the fact that this book teach about salvation and heaven. How supportive the parents where to there Children. Nice review
Phyllis Watson 1

Post by Phyllis Watson 1 »

This book sounds delightful! The insight provided by the dreamed visit to Heaven is good for teaching Christian values to children. The fact that it's about a dreamed visit to Heaven encourages the child to imagine the reality of such a visit. I want to read the book. It sounds as if a child could easily get caught up in allowing the imagination to leap into the deepest of emotions in a positive way. Thank you for your intriguing review.
bankolebanks
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by bankolebanks »

I love the fact that this book gives one an insight of what Heaven looks like and how it feels to be in heaven.

Return to “Children's Books”