Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Re: Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

Post by Astral Magi »

The illustrations are so cute and I think it will definitely help children to cope with losing their teeth. Thank you for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1438
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

Today's BOTD is a super cute children's book that follows Hare after he loses his tooth while eating carrots. Filled with fun characters and teachable moments, young readers are going to love this book, as the storyline is relatable and relevant to their lives. Thank you for the awesome review! :-)
Edigbo B Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edigbo-b-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Edigbo B Emmanuel »

It is natural to misplace something then turn around to blame others only to discover the omission is of our very own making. Children also display such a unique personality and sincerity in their dealings so much that you would wish you were a child once again.
The simplicity with which their books are written coupled with the clarity makes their books always interesting to read.
Great review. Congratulations on BOTD.
Saram02
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Saram02 »

Really cute and fun concept here ! Also perfect for a cute bedtime story for children .The review is really insightful and entertaining.
CerezaMala
Currently Reading: The Crystilleries of Echoland
Bookshelf Size: 372

Post by CerezaMala »

A lovely children’s book with art, rhymes, and a lesson. The story of a young hare and their missing tooth troubles is not one to be missed.
Angela Ormson
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Angela Ormson »

This story looked so cute in the sample with such a cute art style to accompany it, too. I'm really quite curious to see who all he suspects in the end before finding it.
Edet Joy
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edet-joy.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Edet Joy »

I skipped how much I appreciated reading children's novel!! This was relatively stimulating for me, as well as bringing back an exceptional recollections. Charming begin to reading besides, adore the art work. I know it would keep my granddaughters fascinated. Clearly will approve to get this one.
Archille A
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Archille A »

the arrangement of ideas, scenarios and the representation of objects are all aspects that will lead a child to be thoughtful. What I agree with the author
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

I absolutely love children’s books, and this one sounds adorable! Lots of kids can relate to losing something and thinking that someone else took it from them. It sounds like this book could have a good lesson in not assuming the worst before investigating. The fact that it rhymes makes it even better! Thanks for your review.
Nuel Ukah 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126

Post by Nuel Ukah 1 »

It's quite a funny tale. 😂😂😂
It'd be fun reading and demonstrating this tale to kids.
Lan Lay
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange trial
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Lan Lay »

It's a very interesting and entertaining story which is suitable for childrens to read. And a moral story is whithin it that everyone could learn from.
azza lia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azza-lia.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by azza lia »

Such a lovely review! I like teaching moment in the children's books. Especially when the informations are fact and make sense. Cause sometimes the story is too far from the real-life and gives the wrong information to kids, then leave it that way until they grow up and find the truth by themself. I wonder where did Hare find his tooth eventually.
todwyer01
Currently Reading: From the Fatherland with love
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-todwyer01.html

Post by todwyer01 »

From a sampling, this seems like an interesting children’s story about a hare that has its tooth fall out only to later lose it. Suspecting that another animal took the tooth, he is on a quest to find it. Will he find the tooth? It might be worth a second look. Well done.
Monique Kings
Currently Reading: Travels Into Discomfort
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monique-kings.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monique Kings »

I like the storyline with the whole rhyming style, colourful illustrations and the briefly explained fact on the difference between animals and humans. Your great review has really made me not just interested, but excited as well. It being the weekend means I get to read it with my niece...a lot of fun, right?!! :tiphat:
Joanie Ware
Favorite Book: A Mechanic's Handbook To The God Of The Bible
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joanie-ware.html
Latest Review: The Date of Christ's Return by Arnold V Page

Post by Joanie Ware »

What a cute little story. And the fact that the author told it in rhyme adds to the cuteness! I sure hope Hare finds his tooth.

Return to “Children's Books”