Review of EYE AM By Joshua Seldon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chrystal Oaks
Favorite Book: The Favor
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 1194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrystal-oaks.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Re: Review of EYE AM By Joshua Seldon

Post by Chrystal Oaks »

This children's book seems like an absolute must for every child to read. I hope enough children read it to help combat fear and bullying in our schools and communities. Great review!
We do not simply live in this universe. The universe lives within us.

- Neil deGrasse Tyson
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

Parents should recommend this book to their kids, as it contains a lot of important topics and discussions that would help a child believe in and discover himself or herself.
C Howard
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-c-howard.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Post by C Howard »

Eye am
I can’t really read this book.
Congratulations on being BOTD.
Reva Parker
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reva-parker.html
Latest Review: Dear Abigail by Richard Rees

Post by Reva Parker »

Thank you for your great review. I did wish he would explain why he always wrote eye instead of I, but I was glad for what a positive book it was. Children need that a lot, in fact, we all do. I think this book would be good for not only children, but for their parents to read it to them and enjoy it too. I also liked the length of it for young children.
Ajiferuke Ajibola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajiferuke-ajibola.html
Latest Review: The Prison of Power by G Michael Smith

Post by Ajiferuke Ajibola »

Children need a lot of inspiration and motivation; EYE AM by Joshua Seldon did justice to that. Obviously, the book contains a good dose of validation, moral lessons, and words of affirmation needed for moulding a total child. I will love to read this kind of book to my children. Beautiful review. Congrats on BOTD.
Stephanie Elizabeth
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: Do You Remember Me? by Wm M Crouch

Post by Stephanie Elizabeth »

A self-help book for youth sounds great. I like how the author inspires kids to have confidence in themselves. Thanks for the informative review.
Laila ELAAOUADI
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Laila ELAAOUADI »

What a nice review !
I was really fascinated that I imagined what my childhood would be like if I had the attention and upbringing of my parents for me as the parents of this generation raise their children. I was bullied, isolated and frustrated when I was young, due to lack of communication and my conservative family environment . I call on every family to love their children , to always express this love , to raise them not with rigor and harshness but with reason and balance and try to understand what they could not express.
So you can read this book to your children which is really a healthy, educational and positif treasure book (^-^)(^-^)(^-^)
Amprye
Currently Reading: The Autobiography of Malcolm X
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amprye.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Amprye »

I love that this book is diverse and teaches children about self-confidence. I love the positivity of the message. Congratulations on book of the day!
Rocky Ellery James Tumbelaka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 260
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rocky-ellery-james-tumbelaka.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Rocky Ellery James Tumbelaka »

This is an interesting and useful book. Teaching kids to be confidence and realizing how unique they are is wonderful. I really want to read one for my child. Thanks for the review.
Kathie Slief Turner
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Attunist
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathie-slief-turner.html
Latest Review: The Attuned by Gary B. Haley
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Kathie Slief Turner »

I couldn't help but read the entire book when I saw how short it was, and read the author's introduction. Your review is spot on and well written. After reading the review I suspect other's will want this for their young children. My grandchildren are grown but I can share this book with my future great grandchildren, and with parents I know of young children. The book presents concepts about self worth and values, has an accompanying picture, and a place for the child to write their understanding of the concept as it relates to them. I enjoyed reading it and wish to say congratulations on a beautiful and thoughtful review! Kudos to the author for BOTD!
Cindi Knowles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cindi Knowles »

I think this book would be perfect for my younger grandchildren especially in these very different times. Kids are exposed to so much at much earlier ages because of technology, social media and video content. This book would be a great tool for parents to help instill values early on.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

Eye Am is a wonderful and inspirational book. All children should have an opportunity to read it. I am not a fan of the words "Eye Am". I certainly prefer the correct usage "I Am". However, I totally agree with you that it will instill confidence in a child. Thanks for your review.
Donna Walker
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Vitality System
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donna-walker.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Donna Walker »

I love the premise of this book. Teaching children to be great human beings, the power of affirmations, and having self-worth and confidence. Thanks for this great review, and congratulations to the author on BOTD!
Sonia_Gonzalez
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonia-gonzalez.html
Latest Review: Affirm The Word by J. Marie Jones

Post by Sonia_Gonzalez »

I would have loved to read this book as a child! Everyone needs some self-confidence, and some help doesn't hurt.
Goodness Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-azuka.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Goodness Azuka »

This book is unique. It is not everyday you come across children's book that are motivational without having an atom of fiction or made up stories. The morals contained in this book are topnotch. I will love to love to read this book. Nice review. Congratulations on winning BOTD.

Return to “Children's Books”