Review of I AM Mighty Me (Mighty Me Series Book 1)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Onyinyechi Orji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-orji.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Review of I AM Mighty Me (Mighty Me Series Book 1)

Post by Onyinyechi Orji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "I AM Mighty Me (Mighty Me Series Book 1)" by S. Alston.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In a world where there are a lot of vulnerable children, one way to make your children stand out is by instilling a good self-esteem spirit in them. Children learn by hearing and seeing. What you tell them and what they see go a long way in affecting how their lives are shaped.

S. Alston's I AM Mighty Me (Mighty Me Series Book 1) is one of the best children's books available. It's more like a motivational to help children believe they are in charge of their thoughts.

Every day is a new day to remind yourself of great things. Just like the little kid who constantly reminded himself of what to do. He played, read, and went on a walk with his dog, Rover. Being a good kid, he was also helpful at home. He made sure he set the plates when mommy was cooking and made sure they didn't fall.

There wasn't anything to abhor in this book. Everything about the book met the required standard. This is a short and brief book of about 15 pages with less than 30 minutes to read. However, despite its briefness, it has a lot of lessons to teach kids.

I would recommend parents read this book to their kids aged 3-5 years. It sends a clear message to kids concerning how they treat their health as regards what they eat and do. I can't rate this book any less than 4 out of 4 stars. The pictures were bright and colorful. The title is a perfect one as it gives children the feeling of being the heroes they have always fantasised about being.

It was meticulously edited, leaving no room for any type of error. The images would help give children the perfect visual representation of the author's message. I hope to read more books in this series.

I AM Mighty Me (Mighty Me Series Book 1)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Opara Jerry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opara-jerry.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Opara Jerry »

A fantastic way for parents to help their kids build self-esteem and, in my opinion, also help them cultivate the habit of reading. I’ll be recommending this to friends who have kids.
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thanks for the great review. This sounds like a wonderfully inspiring book for children with lots to learn about.
Dayna Frank
Favorite Book: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Currently Reading: The Different Kinds Of Monsters
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dayna-frank.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Dayna Frank »

I liked how you pointed out this book is meant to teach kids lots of lessons. You did a great job!
Ruth Omonegho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruth-omonegho.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ruth Omonegho »

This is a good book suitable for both kids and their parents. It teaches both to always arouse that positive self-esteem all the time.
Katherine Powell-Polkey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-powell-polkey.html
Latest Review: A Spiritual Dog: "Bear" by J. Wesley Porter
Reading Device: 1400501466

Post by Katherine Powell-Polkey »

This sounds awesome! I look forward to reading it with my son. It also sounds like it would be a great gift for a family member that is having some self-esteem issues. Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Return to “Children's Books”