Review of The Puffs The Joys Of LucyLovePuff

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Onyinyechi Orji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-orji.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Review of The Puffs The Joys Of LucyLovePuff

Post by Onyinyechi Orji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Puffs The Joys Of LucyLovePuff" by Travis Cunningham.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Puffs The Joys Of LucyLovePuff by Travis Cunningham is a children's book written to teach kids how much they can achieve with love. Love is an underrated factor in life that could change anything.

Felicia Firepuff wanted to play. She decided to go to the Whimsical Forest and play with Melanie Melancholypuff. When she got there, she ordered that they both play. Melanie, being sensitive and emotional, told her to say it meekly, but Felicia Firepuff, being a bully, decided not to apologise. Luckily, Lucy Lovepuff came along. She too wanted to play, but for it to work, she had to reconcile the two friends and teach them how to talk with love. Will she be successful at this task?  Take up this book and find out for yourself. 

Just like Melanie Melancholypuff, there are a lot of kids out there who are sensitive to words. So when talking to someone, we should learn to talk with respect. This shows that you are emotionally intelligent. There are a lot of children's books that have love to be its theme, but The Puffs The Joys Of LucyLovePuff is a unique read that every child would like. 

The only downside to this intriguing read is that kids might find it difficult to recall the names. Though I could relate to the names, I think it will take a lot of learning for kids to recall these names. Aside from this, everything else was well done. I didn't spot any errors, and the pictures were clear and colourful. I can't help commending Treepuff for teaching Lucy Lovepuff the most important thing in friendship: how to render an apology when wrong.

This book deserves 4 out of 4 stars. The editing was top-notch. I would recommend this book to people who love reading children's books and to parents to read to their children.

The Puffs The Joys Of LucyLovePuff
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Post by Sarah tianna »

Based on the rating, it is evident that the book is interesting and amazing. Another amazing feature is that this review is well-detailed. Captivating review.

Return to “Children's Books”