Review of Alpha Buddies Land

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Review of Alpha Buddies Land

Post by Bef Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Alpha Buddies Land" by Donna Marie Rink.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink is a very colorful picture book for children. It is the compilation of the letters of the alphabet in a colorful and creative formation of words from these letters. Alpha A and Buddy B are part of the other Alpha Buddies characters in the land of the Alpha Buddies, where they all go on a magical adventure at the end of the rainbow. Grab a copy of this book for your children or ward and watch them have so much fun while learning the letters of the alphabet.

This book has the first thing any child would want to see in a book; colorful diagrams. The diagrams in this book were very colorful and big. The diagrams also contained interpretations of whatever each letter described. I am sure any child will fall in love with this book just at the sight of it. The creativity in this book is wonderful, and it will help children too. They will learn to form and identify the letters that form or start a word by reading this book.

Just by reading this book, it is easy to point out that the author has great experience or knowledge of how to teach children. She avoided using words that were too hard to understand. She uses new words in this book, but these are words that children will be able to catch on to once they are explained.

There is nothing to hate in this book. It was both educational and entertaining as the author wrote in a creative and poetic manner. The author also kept this book short so as to keep the child’s attention considering how short their attention span is.

This book undoubtedly gets a full rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me. This is a book that will make a child happy to learn. It was free of any traces of errors, and it was exceptionally edited. This book is so perfect that I cannot recommend any further improvement to it, so I recommend this book to children between the ages of 2 and 4. It will really help them learn the letters of the alphabet easily and without stress.

Alpha Buddies Land
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Josephine Mercy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephine-mercy.html
Latest Review: In the Shadow of an Irish God by SD Barry

Post by Josephine Mercy »

I guess children will enjoy this adventurous book. Love book.
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Post by David Chijindu »

Adventure books are very interesting because during the period of these adventures a lot of fun events will happen. I love how the book is about adventure.
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

This book sounds perfect for my toddler! He absolutely loves bright colours and by animating the letters, I know he will learn them quickly. This book looks amazing and the review was exceptionally well written.
FunkyFlowerLady
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Terms of Service
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-funkyflowerlady.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by FunkyFlowerLady »

These kind of adventure books are not just loved by children, but also enjoyed by adults, and I can see myself laughing over the situations. Thank you for this nice review, I'd give it a try haha thanks to your lovely review.
Chinenye Achilike
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinenye-achilike.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Chinenye Achilike »

It sounds like a book my little niece and nephew will love to read. They are 5 and 2 respectively.
R_becca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by R_becca »

I like how the book is about adventure; I will definitely add it to my reading list.
Clara Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clara-tom.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Clara Tom »

This book was lively and I really enjoyed how the author directed all the points in a way that the authors will understand easily. I hope to read this book soon as it was really enjoyable.
Pavel Trips Agboire
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pavel-trips-agboire.html
Latest Review: Anti-Black Prejudice In America by Anders Eklof

Post by Pavel Trips Agboire »

Turning the letters of the alphabet in an adventure seems great. Kids love books with lots of pictures and this book seems to offer that. Great review!
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Wow, I love the colorful illustrations of all the letters A to Z. I love how the author named them, for example, Cutie Pie "C". So cute. For sure, children will have their full attention when someone tells this story to them. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Domeseo Camus Meda
Currently Reading: The Stealthy Viral Pimpernel
Bookshelf Size: 195
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-domeseo-camus-meda.html
Latest Review: The Beautiful Business by Steven Morris

Post by Domeseo Camus Meda »

A BOOK BY DONNA MARIE RINK, CONSISTING OF VERY COLORFUL IMAGES, THE COMPILATION OF ALPHABET IN A COLORFUL AND CREATIVE FORMATION FROM THESE LETTERS.
A BOOK FOR CHILDREN AGED 2 TO 4 TO HELP THEM EASILY LEARN THE LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET.GOOD REVIEW
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 83952
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1153%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Book of the day BOTD is children's genre and a first picture book series of (8) exciting stories where the alpha buddies pair up with friends as they go to an adventurous tour of magic at the end of the rainbow I like how it bring out the alphabet to life through fun cartoon characters the book was well written for kids I will recommenced it
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Colors and cartonn-like characters are a great way to grab children's attention. Congratulations on BOTD!
Sameena Ansari
Favorite Book: Dracula
Currently Reading: Losing Hope
Bookshelf Size: 50

Post by Sameena Ansari »

The colourful diagrams and creative use of words in Alpha Buddies Land make learning the alphabet a magical adventure! I'll definitely recommend it to new learners.
Leen282
Currently Reading: Live Your Life of Abundance
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leen282.html
Latest Review: Beautifully Scarred by Cewanda Todd

Post by Leen282 »

I love playing with letters and words, and it is a great way for kids to get familiar with reading and writing. While recommended for kids from 2 to 4 years old, I am sure also parents will love it.

Return to “Children's Books”