Review of Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia" by Erika Bud.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Are you a fan of adventurous books? Have you ever thought of traveling to Australia? Then read Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia by Erika Bud to find out.

Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia by Erika Bud is an amazing children's book that is full of adventure. Kayden, James, Hannah, and Bella make up the travel ranger team. These rangers usually travel around the world together to discover new places and learn about other countries. This book starts by showing the team's anticipation and preparation for their next mission to Australia. Do you want to know what they discovered? Do you want to know what their adventure in Australia was like? Read this book to find out.

This is an interesting read for me. I enjoyed reading this book. There are many things I love about this book. One such example is the storyline. It was simple yet captivating. The author did a good job of using simple and concise words to communicate the team's adventure. Another feature I admire about this book is the use of clear and beautiful images on all the pages of this book. I could relate to the author's narration. These beautiful pictures made reading fun. I also enjoyed the simplicity the author employed in writing this children's book. I also learned a lot of new things about Australia. Though being a children's book, adults would still find this book to contain some important facts. Another feature I admire about this book is that it was thoroughly proofread and edited. I did not notice any typographical or grammatical errors while reading it.

Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia by Erika Bud is an amazing book. There is nothing I dislike about this book.

I would gladly rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is because I enjoyed reading it. I also got to learn some new things I did not know before now. Another reason for my rating is that I discovered that this book did not contain any errors. It was professionally edited.

I would recommend this book to children between the ages of 5 and 12 years of age. I recommend this book to parents who enjoy reading bedtime stories to their kids at night. Adults who do not mind reading children's books would enjoy reading this book. There are some interesting facts to learn from this book. I would also recommend this book to lovers of adventures.

Travel Rangers: Mission to Australia
View: on Bookshelves
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Post by Sarah tianna »

This book is suspenseful and well-detailed. In actual fact, I love the book cover and the storyline is intriguing and captivating. I look forward to reading this book. Great review.
Amy Toria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

Traveling is a hobby I enjoy. I , however, have not been to Australia, though I'd love to. I would love to read this book before then. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Return to “Children's Books”