Review of What does Santa and elves do during the off season

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Review of What does Santa and elves do during the off season

Post by Bef Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "What does Santa and elves do during the off season" by Cyrus.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever wondered what happens to Santa and his elves after Christmas? The answer to this question remains unknown. What Does Santa and Elves Do During the Off Season? is a book by Cyrus that shows us how Santa and his elves live their lives when it's not Christmas. We see how Santa and his elves get jobs and travel to their countries before coming together to prepare for Christmas. Grab a copy of this book to learn how Santa and his elves live when it's not Christmas season.

This book raises and answers a question any child will want to know the answer to. Children often wonder if Santa is real and what life as Santa is like. This book paints this picture perfectly. The author creatively made Santa have a normal life. There is also a moral to learn from this book. Santa and his elves were not lazy. They worked when they had the chance to. Santa's versatility in other languages was a fact I loved the most about him. The author's experience with children is clear in this book. The style and tone with which he wrote this book will definitely keep a child's attention glued to it.

The only minor problem I had with this book was that the diagrams were a bit too dull and the characters looked a bit angry. Children are more attracted to colorful books, so this may be a drawback for children. As I said, this problem is minor and does not reduce the quality of this book in any way. I appreciate how the author kept this book short so as not to bore the children.

This book deserves a full rating of 5 out of 5 stars. It was thought-provoking, entertaining, and lovely to read. This book was exceptionally edited, and I found no single error while reading it.

I recommend this book to children between the ages of 2 and 10. Parents and guardians can get this book for their children and wards as Christmas gifts.

What does Santa and elves do during the off season
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chika Eleanor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-eleanor.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chika Eleanor »

The fact that Santa and his elves are hardworking makes me happy. Never for once taught about Santa's live outside Christmas, and I think I'll like to know.
Clara Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clara-tom.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Clara Tom »

This book was lively and I really enjoyed how the author directed all the points in a way that the authors will understand easily. I hope to read this book soon as it was really enjoyable.

Return to “Children's Books”