Review of I Wanna Choo Choo Train For Christmas

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
PinkRose572
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-oroke.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of I Wanna Choo Choo Train For Christmas

Post by PinkRose572 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "I Wanna Choo Choo Train For Christmas" by M. T. Puckett.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Castan has been going around causing trouble, and Santa soon gets to know about them. Now, Castan needs a gift from Santa, and he realises the implications of his past mischiefs. He will have to devise a means of reconciliation and proof of a new dawn.

I Wanna Choo Choo Train for Christmas is a children's storybook written by M. T. Puckett and illustrated by Era. I applaud the author for the invaluable moral lessons explored in this story and the illustrator for the amazing paintings.

I liked how the story was begun and developed. Readers are immediately introduced to the "meat" of the matter, and this will save children from wasting unnecessary time and energy trying to figure out what the storyline is all about. I liked this approach because children's stories should have a simple plot and be as straightforward as possible to ensure their enjoyment of the story and the application of the moral lessons in it.

I liked the effort put into the character development. I found Castan's personality realistic. His attitude and motivations can be seen in society among both children and adults. Some people carelessly get mischievous. Sometimes, they do that for fun. But I liked the reminder that every action has consequences, and they may be immediate or come soon.

The list of Castan's mischiefs and pranks is common among many children, and I believe children who read this storybook will get to know the negative consequences of such attitudes and work on themselves to behave well.

I am happy to rate this storybook five out of five stars because I enjoyed everything about it. There is no reason to remove any stars from the rating. I didn't find anything negative while reading this storybook. I didn't find any grammatical errors in it, which means that it was thoroughly edited.

This storybook is recommended for readers between the ages of four and eleven. They will enjoy this story even as they learn moral lessons from Castan's past mistakes and mischief. This storybook is a great choice for a Christmas gift.

I Wanna Choo Choo Train For Christmas
View: on Bookshelves
Edet Joy
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edet-joy.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Edet Joy »

I will definitely give to my kid to read!!

Return to “Children's Books”