Review of Bhetti’s Lessons on God

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Big Necesscaries by Beth Weiler

Review of Bhetti’s Lessons on God

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Bhetti's Lessons on God" by Natalie G Suresh.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Would you like for your child to learn more about God with you? The book Bhetti's Lessons on God by Natalie Gomez Suresh can help you interact with your child and learn lessons about God with Bhetti and Bali. Bhetti will teach you how to pray in a lighthearted manner, along with other fun things.

This book is perfect for your child if they are unable to sit still and concentrate on a book for an extended period of time because it is a very short book. It contains illustrations that were created by having an artist draw from what look like real photographs. The author made the content of the book rhyme so that it would be more appealing and entertaining to the reader.

The book did not have a single aspect that I did not like, and in fact, it even made praying seem like an enjoyable activity.

The way the book begins, with Bhetti introducing herself and her brother, was one of my favorite parts. In addition to that, I thought it was really unique how the author decided to make the illustrations for the book. I like that the book teaches children that they are loved unconditionally as well as how to love themselves.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because I believe that any parent who is trying to teach their child about God should read this book to their children because it is engaging and fun, and it teaches a child to love themselves, which is something that is very important in today's world. For these reasons, I believe that this book deserves this rating. I have no doubt that the book has been edited by professionals and that it is simple enough for young children to read and comprehend. Christianity is the religion that is intended to be reached by this book's audience.

I highly recommend that parents read this book to their young children if they are looking for a way to teach their children about God that is both engaging and enjoyable for the children.

Bhetti's Lessons on God
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Favour Ugwu Chidinma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favyugwu.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Favour Ugwu Chidinma »

The fact that the book is not lengthy triggers me to reading it. I don't like reading much lengthy books. Learning about GOD is one of the essentials in being a human. Glad this book could still go well with children, that's great!.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I love books that lead children to enjoy and explore their relationship with God. I feel if a child is grounded in God they will be better equipped to handle the hardships that come along.

Return to “Children's Books”