Review of Cats and games

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Big Necesscaries by Beth Weiler

Review of Cats and games

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Cats and games" by Fernando R Teixeira.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Cats and Games is a book that was written by Drico and his family and is full of pictures of cats. This full-color photo book is jam-packed with images of housecats engaging in everyday activities while in the safety and security of their own homes. When you look at some of the illustrations in this book, you might find yourself wondering what the cat in the picture is thinking.

You can see a variety of things in these pictures, such as funny cat pictures, different poses, and even how determined they can be when they focus on something. This book was written with both children's and adults' enjoyment in mind. In addition, for the reader's amusement, the book contains a selection of quotes relating to feline friends. You can observe what these cats find fascinating, as well as how they play with their toys and other everyday objects. The author will occasionally insert a dialogue in order to make the picture cuter or funnier.

The fact that it is not necessary for me to own a cat in order to enjoy the pictures in this book is one of the things that I appreciate most about it. The pictures show cats engaging in comedic or otherwise everyday activities such as playing and lounging around the house. The tranquility of the pictures is something that appeals to me. Another thing that appealed to me was that each cat's beautiful features, especially its eyes, were clearly visible.

This book did not have a single aspect that I did not enjoy, and it makes me wonder, who does not enjoy looking at pictures of cats?

I give this book a perfect score of 5 out of 5 stars because the pictures within it perfectly capture the spirit of cats. The cats that were included in this book were also very beautiful, and you can see from looking at them that even the tiniest things can amuse them, which in turn amuses us. The book had been edited professionally and was simple to read; additionally, the illustrations were crystal clear and not difficult to make out.

People who are passionate about cats should read this book. People who enjoy looking at pictures of cats for entertainment but who, like me, have no desire to actually own a cat would also enjoy reading this book.

Cats and games
View: on Bookshelves
Book owly
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arakhsh-qanit.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Book owly »

This seems fun. I mean I would want to have a photo book looking at the pictures of cats and thinking about what they are feeling or doing. Your review is great. Thank you.

Return to “Children's Books”