Review of Ritchie Rat And The Forest Heroes

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners by Tina Kowalski

Review of Ritchie Rat And The Forest Heroes

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Ritchie Rat And The Forest Heroes" by Lakshan Chaturi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ritchie Rat And the Forest Heroes by Lakshan Chaturi is one of a series of children's books that features Ritchie the rat and his friends. This book handles children's unhealthy eating habits and encourages playing sports. The story starts when Ritchie and his friends have to get ready for some football games that are coming up. Most of the rats felt lazy and started making excuses. Their trainer pushed them. Retchie started thinking about what they needed to do to win those games. You can grab this book to know how they got ready for the games. Also, you will see how they dealt with the obstacles they faced.

I like that the book features Ritchie as the main character, with all his good qualities. He sets a good example for kids. I like how he can encourage kids to think their way out of any problem they face and have this optimistic spirit. Also, I like how the story encourages children to eat healthy food and illustrates its benefits for them.

I hated nothing about the book. It gives children a funny story while learning. I would have loved to see more illustrations. I like how the book features clear writing on nice backgrounds.

The book has a good story with some obstacles and solutions. It gives children a good example to follow. Therefore, I rate this book five out of five stars. The book received professional editing. I couldn't notice any errors throughout the book.

I recommend the book to children who want to enjoy a good, motivational story. I also recommend it to parents who want to give their children a good story with lots of things to learn. They can have good discussions with their children through the story about healthy eating, playing sports, team spirit, and problem-solving skills.

Ritchie Rat And The Forest Heroes
View: on Bookshelves
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

My niece is a picky eater and this book is so fitted to her. Eating healthy food is beneficial to every child even older ones. I like the message of the book. Your review is wonderful!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Chinedum Chijioke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Reawakening the magic volume 1 by Claire De Voyant

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

Ritchie and his good qualities will definitely set a good example for young readers. The review is Excellently Crafted.
Zahraddeen Ishaq
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Zahraddeen Ishaq »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 01:00 My niece is a picky eater and this book is so fitted to her. Eating healthy food is beneficial to every child even older ones. I like the message of the book. Your review is wonderful!
:D
Shawnai boswell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Shawnai boswell »

I love this book! It’s absolutely amazing and I recommend the read especially if you have children!
Joshua kincry
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Joshua kincry »

This book is amazing Richie sets good example for others and other people would love this book is a would read it and the children will love it.

Return to “Children's Books”