Review of Ready... Set... Frog!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 339
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: My Life's Stirring Adventures by Tom Leech

Review of Ready... Set... Frog!

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Ready... Set... Frog!" by Katharine Mitropoulos.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ready... Set... Frog! is a children's book. It's written by Katharine Mitropoulos and illustrated by Laura Watson. It tells the story of Frogathan Spots, the frog who liked games and challenges. One day, his mother told him about the contest that was happening soon. He got excited and went to practice for it. Every time he was about to start practicing, something happened. You can grab the book to see what happened to Frog and how the contest went.

This is one of the best children's books I've ever seen. I was just smiling while reading the book and after reading it. I can't describe how beautiful the illustrations are. They are colorful and bright. They are full of cuteness. They have a lot of details to explore. The story itself is different and discusses an unusual idea for children's books. It teaches children that sometimes we need to set boundaries, but it's also okay to help people, especially friends in need. It teaches children that it's okay if things don't go as planned. Sometimes, things can still work even if they go differently than expected.

There was nothing to hate about this book. I only had a problem with the EPUB format that I got, and the words weren't clear when I zoomed in to read. I solved that by using a bigger screen. I believe uploading the photos at a higher quality that allows them to be zoomed in clearly would help with this. Other than that, the book was flawless.

I, as an adult, enjoyed the book. It warmed my heart and smiled at me. I found it entertaining and of great benefit. It can teach children a lot of things. The book received professional editing. I couldn't notice any errors on it. Therefore, I happily rate this book five out of five stars.

I recommend the book to children and their parents. I believe parents can teach their children a lot through this story.

Ready... Set... Frog!
View: on Bookshelves
Rakesh suwal 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rakesh suwal 1 »

Great book about babies for every kid and every family
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I think that Frogathan still manage even though the contest was going against it as planned. I think this book is easy and fun to read. I would love to grab it soon. Your review is wonderful!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by ojukwu2 »

It's always interesting to come across such wonderful review. I would love to commend the author for this master piece. Kodus
NutellaBanana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nutellabanana.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by NutellaBanana »

This is an interesting and well thought of book. This is also an interesting and well-written review. This is also a book that I would definitely love to try out. Thank you for this wonderful review.

Return to “Children's Books”