Review of A Beautiful love story about charli the cat

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 276
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Field Guide to Sinisters and Benevolents by Nancy L Vallette

Review of A Beautiful love story about charli the cat

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Beautiful love story about charli the cat" by Theresa Schopler.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Children will enjoy reading Theresa Elizabeth Schopler's book, which is titled A Beautiful Story About Charli the Cat. This is the story of Charli, a black and white cat, and how she came to live in her forever home. In addition, the reader follows her as she explores her interests and participates in exciting adventures with her forever family.

As illustrations, the book uses photographs that the author took of real people, including her, her friend, and animals. The author is able to take photos of everyday life and write a wonderful story about it, which I found to be a very fascinating way of creating a story like this, and I was impressed by this ability of the author. This book was written with the goal of increasing people's awareness of the importance of adopting pets rather than having them abandoned in shelters.

The fact that children can gain knowledge about the importance of animal adoption through this was something that appealed to me. The child will also learn from this experience that the animal will be taken to a shelter if no one adopts it. The photographs appealed to me as well. The story's ability to warm the heart and the fact that it is suitable for young audiences were both aspects that appealed to me.

There was not a single aspect of the book that I found unappealing. I think it's important for kids to learn how to treat animals, especially pets, because there are some kids who are cruel to animals, and this book will teach them how to be kinder to animals.

This book has earned a perfect score from me of 5 out of 5 stars because I adored the photographs that it contained and believe that it will captivate the interest of a young reader, in particular, due to the fact that it is about a cat. My reading of the book revealed no errors, leading me to believe that it was edited to perfection.

My opinion is that youngsters who have a soft spot in their hearts for feline friends should read this book.

A Beautiful love story about charli the cat
View: on Bookshelves
Ukaegbu Confidence
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

You know a kids kindness the way they treat inanimate objects and also how they treat animals. Training your kids to love every life form automatically creates a kind and considerate human.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

A well edited and touching book. This is a wonderful one and I would love to try it out. Thank you for this.

Return to “Children's Books”