Review of "My First AI Robot"

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Review of "My First AI Robot"

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of ""My First AI Robot"" by Amber Ivey.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

One day, Addy and Nolan found a robot along the way. The robot was not a boy or a toy. The name of the robot was Jaz. Jaz was an AI robot that was lost and needed help to go back to the lab before Addy and Nolan found it. Get a copy of this book to find out how they spent their day with Jaz before the next day.

This was a lovely book to read. Firstly, this book was written in all caps, and this will serve as a way to grab the attention of the child who will be reading it. Also, considering the attention span of children, this book is not too lengthy and will definitely not bore the children who read it. I like how there was some rhyming of words in the book. This makes the book more interesting.

One very notable thing about this book is that it introduces these young minds to modern inventions like AI robots while teaching kindness and friendliness. This book will help build the morals of the children who read it. There was nothing to dislike about this book. It ticks all the boxes of a standard children's book. It was interesting, catchy, and educational.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. The reason for my rating is because of how well this book was written. The choice of words is mild for children, and any child can read this book without the assistance of an adult. The illustrations are bright, catchy, and colorful, and I am sure that no child will be able to turn down this book. While I was reading this book, I came across just a very minor error, but this does not affect the rating of this book.

I recommend My First AI Robot by Amber Ivey to children between the ages of 3 and 6. This book is the best gift for any child. Parents and guardians can read this book to their children and wards.

"My First AI Robot"
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kirui Collins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirui-collins.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Kirui Collins »

A good book for kids, especially those interested with technology. Gratitude.
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: Mystery in the Metaverse by Nick Airus

Post by Abiodunakinola »

This book sounds like a delightful and educational children's book. The use of all caps and the incorporation of rhyming words add to its appeal for young readers. The introduction of modern inventions like AI robots, coupled with lessons in kindness and friendliness, makes it a well-rounded choice for children. Nice review.
Paula10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paula10.html
Latest Review: Butterfly Awakens by Meg Nocero

Post by Paula10 »

An excellent book for children, I love it because it touches on the topic of AI and how children learn to be friends with a robot named Jaz. It is perfect for children as it is not a long book and therefore makes it interesting for children.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: The Incarnation by Arthur Telling

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

The review is helpful as it provides a positive overview of the book "My First AI Robot" by Amber Ivey. It mentions that the book is catchy, educational, and introduces children to modern inventions like AI robots. The review is sufficient in giving an overall impression of the book's quality and content. It will likely motivate readers to buy the book due to its positive rating and description. From the reviewer's perspective, the book appears to be a good addition to anyone's library, especially for children between the ages of 3 and 6.

Return to “Children's Books”