Review of Maddie Max Needs to Relax

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Review of Maddie Max Needs to Relax

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Maddie Max Needs to Relax" by A.d. storm.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As events unfold, we discover that we deviate from what we want and try to adapt to what society expects. Whether or not these expectations make us happy, both kids and adults can benefit greatly from reading A.d. Storm's book Maddie Max Needs to Relax, which teaches them how to live a balanced life and all of its physical and mental advantages.

Online hacks have ruined Maddie Max's work, and she needs to relax. She confirms this when she opens her system and sees a notification that says "Virus Detected" and that there is a security breach. She opened her mail, and all she saw was a big tax. She tries a big fruit, but it seems just to be made of wax, and with all this, she does not seem to relax. Finally, since she liked exercise, she did jumping jacks and finally got an idea of how to relax. She decided to take a long trek and hire some yaks, and then they could all be going to the Adirondacks, and she could imagine that one day she would relax. She loaded the yaks with stacks of snacks and also got a sack of gear and knick-knacks. Anyone could learn how Maddie Max could relax by reading a copy of this book.

The book was interesting to me, and I love that it was written in a rhyming fashion. The artwork in the book was top-notch and amazingly pleasing to the eye. Making the main character a dog was also perfect for me. Children could also learn about fruits from the book and the importance of exercise like jumping jacks, which could be done in the gym. Activities like hiking and the animal yaks were discussed in this book and would enlighten kids.

I have no negative comments about this book; I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. I encountered no errors while reading this book, which shows it was meticulously edited. I recommend this book to children ages 7 to 10 because its content suits them.

Maddie Max Needs to Relax
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
McDonald Lauren
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mcdonald-lauren.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by McDonald Lauren »

Through Maddie Max's journey, both children and adults can grasp the importance of finding balance in life for mental and physical well-being. The book serves as a delightful guide on the art of relaxation and its positive impacts, making it a valuable read for all ages.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: By The Rivers of Babylon by Mary Glickman

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

The review appears to be helpful, as it highlights the positive aspects of the book and provides specific details about its content. It is sufficient in providing a clear understanding of the book's themes and potential benefits for readers. The positive rating and lack of errors mentioned in the review may motivate someone to consider buying the book. From the reviewer's perspective, the book seems to be a good addition to anyone's library, particularly for children aged 7 to 10.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: Chasing Dragons between Dimensions by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Children's Books”