Official Review: Farmer Beau's Farm by Kathleen Geiger

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oceegee Chika Oroke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oceegee-chika-oroke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Re: Official Review: Farmer Beau's Farm by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Oceegee Chika Oroke »

Some great effort has been put into writing this children's story. I like how the author uses Farmer Beau and his wife to teach the lesson of being friendly to animals. I think children will appreciate the paintings as well as the simple language use here.
Nada_2008
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Nada_2008 »

I've learned from this story that we must stay together and not drop our friends, that communication is simple and that anyone can make friends and have fun with them anywhere; you just need to trust your judgment when choosing them. You should also remember to be kind to your friends because you will regret being unkind to them. :) :) :D
Debabrata Santra
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Debabrata Santra »

Going through the reviews it seems it may attract the kids.I personaly don't have much interest in such topics.Thanks.
Aleena Augustine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleena-augustine.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Aleena Augustine »

This seems like a delightful and heartwarming children's book, capturing the essence of farm life and the bonds formed among its charming characters. The connection between Kailey and Sammy, coupled with the relatable theme of welcoming something new, makes it an engaging read for kids. Thanks for sharing your insights!

Return to “Children's Books”