Review of What Easter Really Means

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Latoya Clinton
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-latoya-clinton.html
Latest Review: Nimue: Freeing Merlin (Barnes & Noble Edition) by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Re: Review of What Easter Really Means

Post by Latoya Clinton »

In a world where Christianity is dying, I find it refreshing when an author can convey such a beautiful message, especially to our children. When we realize that Easter is not about bunnies and candy and get back to the true meaning we will be a better society.
Melvis Okoye
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melvis-okoye.html
Latest Review: Primitives of Kar by Dennis K. Hausker

Post by Melvis Okoye »

This review is amazing. Anyone desiring for a review on this book won't have any more questions as to whether it's a good piece or what exactly it tales about. Capturing the overall theme of the books as well as it's strength and recommendation. I can't wait to read this book.
Emmanuel Asamoah 5
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 139
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-asamoah-5.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
fav_author_id: 248825
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 46%

Post by Emmanuel Asamoah 5 »

For once, it seemed I had just read the book. You did an amazing job. I am definitely going to check this book out. Keep it up.
“There is beauty in our unity no matter how harsh that war is, and no matter the result or winner. There is beauty even in losing if we do it together."
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Taiwo Hakeem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taiwo-hakeem.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Taiwo Hakeem »

Easter is generally considered a fun carefree day but I love how this book highlights it's rich history
Tomy Chandrafrost
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

It's always been intriguing for me to explore children's books because I aspire to become a good parent. I realize I didn't have the privilege of reading children's books when I was young. Your review is interesting and makes me want to read it, especially because I'm a Buddhist. I'm interested in learning more about Easter and Christian culture, which I rarely understand.

Return to “Children's Books”