Review of Jupiter, Its Moons And Its NASA Missions

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 277
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Jake the Last by Colin Payne

Review of Jupiter, Its Moons And Its NASA Missions

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Jupiter, Its Moons And Its NASA Missions" by Becky Machar-Teny.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book "Jupiter, Its Moons, and Its NASA Missions," written by Becky Machar-Teny, is an incredible book that not only focuses on Jupiter but also offers fascinating information about our solar system.

Although it focuses primarily on Jupiter, this book contains a lot of fascinating information, and it is definitely worth your time to read it. The nicest part about this book is that it is not dull, despite the fact that it contains a great deal of information and pictures. As a result, it is ideal for the children who are the intended audience for it. The various things that you will find in this book include the NASA missions that they went on to obtain incredible information and images of this planet, which appears to have no surface on which to land. The reader also gains knowledge about its four moons and a great deal more. Throughout the entirety of the book, there is also a robot that you should keep an eye out for; it is a source of space humour.

After seeing the mention of a Montessori at the start of the book, I had a feeling that this book was going to be an excellent one. This is because my son attends a Montessori school, and I really admire the way that they teach their children. I adored the manner in which the material was communicated, as well as the numerous breathtaking photographs of space and pictures taken by NASA space missions. An additional wonderful touch that was added to the book was the miniature robot.

I gave this book a perfect score of five out of five stars because there was nothing about it that I found bad. In my opinion, it is not only a wonderful book for children, but it is also a wonderful book for adults to appreciate. The content is simple to comprehend for the audience that is being targeted, and it is also simple to read. As a result of my search for errors inside this book, I am also of the opinion that it has been edited to perfection.

This is a book that I would recommend to youngsters between the ages of seven and eighteen, and I think that even adults who are interested in learning more about Jupiter could find it fascinating.

Jupiter, Its Moons And Its NASA Missions
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Children's Books”