Review of What Makes You Feel Better That Starts With The Letter

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Review of What Makes You Feel Better That Starts With The Letter

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "What Makes You Feel Better That Starts With The Letter" by Sienna L. Ambrose.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Because parents and schools play an important role in shaping a child's cognitive and emotional development, it's crucial that we provide our young students with high-quality educational opportunities. What Makes You Feel Better that Starts with the Letter, written by Sienna L. Ambrose, is a children's book that helps introduce the English alphabet in a fun and enlightening manner.

The book begins by introducing the first letter of the alphabet, prompting the child to share a sentiment that begins with that letter. The first letter, A, is introduced as "An armadillo creating art. I am off to a great start." And we go ahead to the second letter of the alphabet, B. It is introduced as "A buffalo breathing in and out. I am blowing bubbles too many to count!" and this continues as all other alphabets are introduced in a more enlightening way and getting a copy of What Makes You Feel Better that Starts with the Letter will teach children about other alphabets from a more enlightening perspective.

This book was simple and educational, considering that it has a very interactive session with children and their parents or guardians. This children's book does a good job of introducing the alphabet to children, but this time, it comes in a unique way where children can learn in a fun way, impacting and teaching them how to manage their emotions and improve their thinking process. The book also allows children to explore their thoughts and know "what makes them feel better," which starts with a particular letter. The book's use of rhymes, accompanied by descriptive pictures of animals or objects mentioned, provides children with a visual representation of the discussed topics.

After reading this book, I was impressed and didn't find any flaws. Also, considering the positives listed above, I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I would also recommend this book to schools and parents or guardians with children from the ages of 4 to 7 because it is ideal for them.

What Makes You Feel Better That Starts With The Letter
View: on Bookshelves
Osvaldo Borghese
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: On the Trail of the Unseen by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

This educational book looks to be perfect for children, thanks for your review.
Sembbapperuma Silva
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sembbapperuma Silva »

This describes a feeling of intense excitement and happiness, often accompanied by a rush of adrenaline. Experiences like riding a roller coaster or achieving a challenging goal can trigger exhilaration.

Return to “Children's Books”