Review of 30 Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 278
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Dancing Queen by Asianna Frierson

Review of 30 Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Kids

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "30 Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Kids" by Arcelio Hernández Mussio.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In order to assist your child in falling asleep at night, the book "30 Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Kids," written by Arcello Hernández Mussio, is the ideal choice for them to read. In the event that one of these does not induce sleep in your child, there are a total of 29 more options available to you. Be sure to get your hands on a copy of this book and get ready for some exciting adventures!

The illustrations are brimming with energy and properly portray what was written in the book. The writing will capture your child's attention, as it is easy to understand for the intended audience and appears to be truly amazing. The teachings that were, in my opinion, woven throughout each of the stories were the aspect of the book that stood out the most. In addition, the stories were properly labelled, making it simple to locate them when one was searching through the pages.

Having only read the opening to this book, I had the impression that it was going to be an incredible novel, and I was right. Something in the author's writing style contributed to the overall enchantment of this work. Making certain that the reader's imagination will be able to achieve its full capacity while reading. The teachings that were presented in each narrative flowed in such a natural way that they will even cause your child to giggle. The story about Sally's invisible cloak was my favourite, but I loved reading a lot of the other stories as well.

There was nothing about this book that I found to be unsatisfactory, so I give it a perfect score of five out of five stars. I found the illustrations to be fantastic, the narrative enthralling, and the lessons a valuable addition to the book. Additionally, I am confident in the flawless editing of this book, as I found no errors in it.

I would suggest this book to youngsters between the ages of four and eight who have trouble falling asleep during the course of the night and who have a passion for going on adventures.

30 Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Children's Books”