Review of Rain Dances

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 277
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Jake the Last by Colin Payne

Review of Rain Dances

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Rain Dances" by Daniel Clavio.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Rain Dances" is a children's book written by Daniel Clavio that can be used to educate your child about rain and the significance of rain for all living things on earth, including your own body.

In the final section of the book, the author provides a list of terms that are associated with water, as well as intriguing facts about water. Younger readers will find the book an excellent choice due to its rhymed writing. In addition, the writing is simple and straightforward. The illustrations are so vivid that I couldn't stop gazing at them, and I have no doubt that young readers will feel the same way after looking at them.

When authors choose to write in rhyme, I always applaud them since it makes their books more interesting for the young readers that are reading them. The fact that the author made use of every available chance to incorporate educational content into the novel is something that I admire. Furthermore, I found the illustrations to be satisfying, and I have no doubt that children would simply appreciate this book as much as I personally did.

I gave this book a perfect score of five out of five stars because there was nothing about it that I found to dislike. I found the book to be enjoyable because it has rhyming, which will make it engaging for younger readers. Additionally, I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures, which I believe will captivate the younger readers. I am particularly grateful for the educational content that was included in the book, which discussed the significance of rain and even mentioned well-known locations. The absence of errors in the book confirms its flawless editing.

This is a book that I would recommend to children between the ages of four and eight who have a passion for rain or are interested in learning more about it.

Rain Dances
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Rizka Ramadhani
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rizka Ramadhani »

"Rain Dances" is a story book written by "Daniel Clavio" which is a children's story book so that it can educate about the importance of rain for the environment, living creatures and so on. At the beginning of the book's pages the reader is already interested in reading because there are facts about rainwater, so the reader is even more curious to read until the end because this book is considered a book that contains facts and fantasies. This book could become a favorite book for readers, because the writing is clear, concise and short. the writing is very simple so it is easy for readers to understand, the illustrations are very easy for readers to understand because the illustrations match the topic of discussion.This book can invite readers to think about the importance and benefits of rain for the surrounding environment and living creatures. This book can be a guidebook for children to start their education to know the importance of rainwater.
Damis Seres Rodriguez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damis-seres-rodriguez.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Damis Seres Rodriguez »

I remember the joy books gave me when I was a child, to know that someone took the time to make sure a children's book will be both enjoyable and educational honestly makes me happy. Thanks for the review!
varun awasthi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by varun awasthi »

Awesome book brings back old memories

Return to “Children's Books”