Review of Wolff Pack heroes

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 277
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Jake the Last by Colin Payne

Review of Wolff Pack heroes

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Wolff Pack heroes" by Rosetta Dawn Wolff Boland.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The children's book titled "Wolff Pack Heroes" was written by Rosetta Dawn Wolff Boland and is about "wolff" pups. Sabre, Sable, and Titus, three "wolff" pups, went on an amazing adventure. They suddenly heard someone crying for assistance. They made a hasty search for the creature that was pleading for help. Do you think they will be able to assist the creature?

Due to the fact that this book is quite straightforward and contains very little writing on each page, it is designed to be suitable for younger kids. Despite the fact that I adored the illustrations, there were instances when the wolves appeared unnatural on the pages. Nonetheless, I am confident that youngsters of a young age might not even notice it.

The story of the three “wolff” pups trying to assist others was one of my favourites, and despite the fact that it was almost fifty pages long, it passed by very quickly due to the limited number of words that were printed on each page. This made it an ideal book for youngsters who have trouble maintaining their attention. Regardless of what I said earlier, I still found the illustrations to be really enjoyable.

I gave this book a rating of five out of five stars since the one thing that I did not like about it was not enough to take away a star because young children will not notice it. I found the narrative to be entertaining, and I adored the way the “wolff” parents care for their children. The fact that I was only able to locate one mistake led me to conclude that the book had been edited professionally.

Due to the fact that the plot revolves around helping others and how parents interact with their pups, this book is fantastic for infants, toddlers, and children up until the age of six years old.

Wolff Pack heroes
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Children's Books”