Review of Redemption Bound

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tuki-Martina
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 5

Re: Review of Redemption Bound

Post by Tuki-Martina »

Drug abuse is a serious problem these days especially among the teenagers and youths. This is something that has been normalised in today lives. You sieze to become an outcast if you don't smoke weed or any other kind of drug at a school party. Some even go an extra mile to think that some drugs are not that serious if you take"responsibly"! This book is an eye opener to all those who believe that by taking some of it, is living a little and forget about reality for awhile forgetting that yes you are going to be out of reality for a second but later comes with consequences that might be way bitter than the reality they are running from for a second.
Julius Sebe
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Julius Sebe »

Rejection in society including relationship , in our family, in school can bring person in depression due to lack people to talk , have fun . So once you get a person to trust like Beni and mother of his son ,you go very deep in trust while the person you trust don't care. Therefore less care from one who you care bring deeper anxiety and many question . thanks to The Author of Redemption Bound by S.K . Alfsad to bring reality of many people in our society all other the world . This book will be guideline and aid to overcome these kind of challenge
Precious DA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-da.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by Precious DA »

Drug addiction as a means of resolving depression and difficulties in our lives is becoming very rampant. Getting high is indeed not an attribute that should be fancied as a result. Thanks for the review!
Precious DA
Currently Reading:

Post by Precious DA »

Julius Sebe wrote: 30 Aug 2021, 17:41 Rejection in society including relationship , in our family, in school can bring person in depression due to lack people to talk , have fun . So once you get a person to trust like Beni and mother of his son ,you go very deep in trust while the person you trust don't care. Therefore less care from one who you care bring deeper anxiety and many question . thanks to The Author of Redemption Bound by S.K . Alfsad to bring reality of many people in our society all other the world . This book will be guideline and aid to overcome these kind of challenge
Exactly! You highlighted major causes of depression in this comment. This book would indeed serve as a guideline to all the depressed addicts and addicts in general.
Precious DA
Currently Reading:

Post by Precious DA »

Tuki-Martina wrote: 30 Aug 2021, 14:38 Drug abuse is a serious problem these days especially among the teenagers and youths. This is something that has been normalised in today lives. You sieze to become an outcast if you don't smoke weed or any other kind of drug at a school party. Some even go an extra mile to think that some drugs are not that serious if you take"responsibly"! This book is an eye opener to all those who believe that by taking some of it, is living a little and forget about reality for awhile forgetting that yes you are going to be out of reality for a second but later comes with consequences that might be way bitter than the reality they are running from for a second.
Drink responsibly. That line got me. People should be educated on the consequences of the drugs they take and made to understand that the quantity does not matter. There are still major consequences to these addictions.
Ntombifuthi Londi
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntombifuthi-londi.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ntombifuthi Londi »

True, our youth are prone to substance misuse; nevertheless, where I grew up, the majority of the youth had lost hope and turned to drugs. I commend the author for being daring and bringing up such important society topics with class, and the plot appears to be well-thought-out and well-written. Excellent review
Latifah Quinn
Currently Reading: Out of Darkness
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-latifah-quinn.html
Latest Review: Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista

Post by Latifah Quinn »

This is a tough subject for many of us, and even though most of us justify it as coping, we still know deep down it's wrong. I think this book sends a message and we can learn from it. Thanks for the review.
Jose Arita
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jose Arita »

Well, drug abuse is a strong addiction, it is difficult to give up this addiction, but the man in the story seems delighted with Patricia and she was also his addiction and he could not let her go, he knew it was bad but in the same way as the drugs that he used but always went back, which is what we can read in the brief summary of the book.
Chris-tie
Currently Reading: Preppers Medical Handbook
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Chris-tie »

For one to control addiction, the person must be able to identify what is pulling him or her into it and deal with it... This book is an eye opener and encouraging too.. thanks for the review
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Drug abuse is a great problem in today's world, and I like that the review mentions that the book encourages people to take responsibility for their own lives. Thank you for a lovely review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
collinsogw555
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by collinsogw555 »

Drug abuse has been one of the main issues youth has been facing, this book will be useful to people who are drug addicts. Great review.
Mbenma Esther 080
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbenma-esther-080.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Mbenma Esther 080 »

I believe that when people realize that abusing Drugs is not a way out of a problem. True victory is when we face a challenge and deal with it properly. Thanks for the review.
Tytoo12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Tytoo12 »

Sounds like a powerful book, one that could really help people. I do not know much about drug abuse, so I cannot speak directly to the issue. I do understand vice though, and I imagine this book could be of value to those who struggle with theirs. This was a great, insightful review. Thanks for sharing

Return to “Historical Fiction”