Review of Seeing Auras

Please use this forum to discuss historical fiction books. Common definitions define historical fiction as novels written at least 25-50 years after the book's setting.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Smrithi Arun
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Girl On The Train
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smrithi-arun.html
Latest Review: Derrick of Death by Malvina Lerma
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Re: Review of Seeing Auras

Post by Smrithi Arun »

Seeing Auras sounds interesting enough that I might look past the slow-pace just this once. I love a good suspense book! Elizabeth being able to see auras is what actually got me interested! Once again, this is a commendable review, Hazel! Great job!
Reading is dreaming with open eyes
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Smrithi Arun wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 05:28 Seeing Auras sounds interesting enough that I might look past the slow pace just this once. I love a good suspense book! Elizabeth being able to see auras is what got me interested! Once again, this is a commendable review, Hazel! Great job!
Thank you so much, Smrithi. I'm excited about your thoughts on this book when you get the chance to review it. You'll be surprised by the big twist in the end.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Nisha DSouza
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

I loved the plot of this book and also your wonderfully written review. I am very curious to know what happened to Margie and all the mysterious questions you stated in your review. Great job, Hazel!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Nisha DSouza wrote: 07 Jul 2023, 05:45 I loved the plot of this book and also your wonderfully written review. I am very curious to know what happened to Margie and all the mysterious questions you stated in your review. Great job, Hazel!
Thank you so much for your kind comment, Nisha, as always. I'm excited about your thoughts when you get the chance to read this book.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Historical Fiction”