Official Review: Unreal by AJ Tedesco

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Re: Official Review: Unreal by AJ Tedesco

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for expressing your thought. Normally, I'm not into poems. But perhaps I will try this when I have a chance.
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Sou Hi wrote: 11 Sep 2020, 22:35 Thanks for expressing your thought. Normally, I'm not into poems. But perhaps I will try this when I have a chance.
Appreciate the feedback! Poetry isn’t for everyone, but maybe you’ll get the chance to someday give this collection a try.
LinaJan
Favorite Author: Connor Mackay
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 275
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linajan.html
Latest Review: Shifting Sands by Barry Litherland
fav_author_id: 197769

Post by LinaJan »

I am not usually into poetry but I cannot help but find myself intrigued by your review! Erotica and grace - it had been a while since I encountered a piece of writing that I could describe like that! Onto my shelf this goes!

Thank you for such an amazing review! I learnt several new words that I added to my 'weird and wonderful words' book :) Btw, have you started writing your own book yet?! :) You sooooo should... A gift like yours is destined to enrich the world!
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

LinaJan wrote: 13 Sep 2020, 17:24 I am not usually into poetry but I cannot help but find myself intrigued by your review! Erotica and grace - it had been a while since I encountered a piece of writing that I could describe like that! Onto my shelf this goes!

Thank you for such an amazing review! I learnt several new words that I added to my 'weird and wonderful words' book :) Btw, have you started writing your own book yet?! :) You sooooo should... A gift like yours is destined to enrich the world!
You’re so sweet! I always appreciate your meaningful, heartfelt, and uplifting comments!! I actually really enjoyed this one and hope plenty of others will get the chance to absorb some of this delightfully meaningful poetry as well; it’s a gem. As far as writing my own stuff, it seems like tackling these brief assignments on very focused topics is about as creatively motivated as my commitments can get at the moment. Your encouragement means the world!
LinaJan
Favorite Author: Connor Mackay
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 275
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linajan.html
Latest Review: Shifting Sands by Barry Litherland
fav_author_id: 197769

Post by LinaJan »

AvidBibliophile wrote: 15 Sep 2020, 20:25
LinaJan wrote: 13 Sep 2020, 17:24 I am not usually into poetry but I cannot help but find myself intrigued by your review! Erotica and grace - it had been a while since I encountered a piece of writing that I could describe like that! Onto my shelf this goes!

You’re so sweet! I always appreciate your meaningful, heartfelt, and uplifting comments!! I actually really enjoyed this one and hope plenty of others will get the chance to absorb some of this delightfully meaningful poetry as well; it’s a gem. As far as writing my own stuff, it seems like tackling these brief assignments on very focused topics is about as creatively motivated as my commitments can get at the moment. Your encouragement means the world!
I only speak the truth :) I shall keep it zipped and will patiently await for when you reach the right stage in your journey :)

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”