Official Review: Is the One I Love Everywhere?

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nedbrian
Currently Reading: Into the Hand of a Woman
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedbrian.html
Latest Review: Different Family Structures by Mildred Stallworth

Official Review: Is the One I Love Everywhere?

Post by Nedbrian »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Is the One I Love Everywhere?" by Mahmood Karimi Hakak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Imagine a drama filled with love and romantic expressions, and Is the One I Love Everywhere? comes right up. This book by Mahmood Karimi Hakak is a symphony in seven stages. Each stage of the play comes with a poetic atmosphere wherein the words of the actors are poems. He wrote this book as he advocated for love to prevail, no matter how rough life has been on us.

Is the One I Love Everywhere? is a play of two parts with a transition. The first part is made up of 4 stages. These stages have 13th-century Iranian poem adaptation. On the other hand, the second part is situated in the modern city poetic backdrop. Phone technology is used to herald the transition from the first part of the stages quest, love, knowledge, and fulfillment stages of the play. This fifth stage is acted as the unifier between ancient and modern art.

Mahmood Karimi Hakak captures all the cascading and ecstatic feelings about love in this artistic masterpiece. He expressed within the words of each actor the special, eternal, and sudden attraction love forms when it leaves the body and soul intertwined. Reading this book, I gave voice to many unexplained feelings. I found myself on the path to experiencing sweet nostalgia.

I liked how the author gave reference to some Biblical characters such as Moses and the Shepherd. He also reflected on the love which should exist between humans and God. Furthermore, I also liked how he defined the feelings of love, trust, and faith. Such stories include The White Cow and a Mouse and a Frog. Although there are few grammatical errors, most of them were intentional for better enjoyment of the book. I also noticed some spelling errors but these did not affect my reading flow. That said, there is nothing I found to dislike about this book.

I would recommend this masterpiece to every fanatic of love, poetry, and romance. With this book, they can cultivate into their relationships; the most content and honest love ever known. Also, this book is most appropriate for a mature audience because of the use of profane words. As such, I would not recommend this book to be read to children.

From the writing style to the artistic display of love and romantic feelings, Mahmood explored different ways to find and express extraordinary love. I observed this as the core behind the creation of the book. As such, I rate this book four out of four stars.

Is the One I Love Everywhere?
View: on Bookshelves
Fozia RYK
Currently Reading: Scalpels Out
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Fozia RYK »

who is the person in the world who denies the truth of love. Everyone needs love and respect in his or her life. Your story should be liked by everyone and every member of this forum according to my opinion. Thanks For your review on such genre of the books.
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

Poetry is not very appreciated nowadays, so I commend the author for creating this masterpiece. Congratulations for this insightful review!
Ayora
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayora.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ayora »

Artistic masterpiece is an interesting way to describe this book. However, I'll pass due to it's profane words. Thanks for your review.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for your informative review. Unfortunately, plays and religious books aren't really my cup of tea, so I will skip this.
Leverage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leverage.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Leverage »

Strong message right there..I adore your review..lovely and convincing 💕
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

I am a lover of love, poetry, and romance so I guess I'll enjoy this book. Lovely review!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Deval Sodha
Currently Reading: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Bookshelf Size: 372
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deval-sodha.html
Latest Review: Speaks for Itself by Jeffrey Paul Bailey.

Post by Deval Sodha »

It is the best idea of love to prevail no matter how hard life is on us.
This sounds to be an interesting book.
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Chizioboli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chizioboli.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is Not What You Think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Chizioboli »

Love is the best reply to every pain in this world if only we embrace it and apply it. Great review. I might check this book out someday although poems are not my thing.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”