Official Review: Life's Emotions by Naleen Chand Lachan

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nikolas Farmakis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nickolas-farmakis.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Official Review: Life's Emotions by Naleen Chand Lachan

Post by Nikolas Farmakis »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Life's Emotions" by Naleen Chand Lachan.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Life’s Emotions by Naleen Chand Lachan is a collection of poetry written both in Hindi and in English. The themes in the poems focus on love, romance, hope, encouragement, and virtue. The writer’s tone is lyrical, poetic, deep, and sophisticated, which grasps the reader’s attention, causing him/her to ponder about the meaning of the poems.

The poet begins by wondering where his love is, as he states that he cannot survive without his darling. He writes another poem, which displays the unique love he has for the person he loves, with whom he wants to spend all of his life. He continues by saying that from his darling’s love came his being, as he depends on his darling’s heartbeat to live. Moreover, the author compares life with a book and the many lessons it can teach a person, while he also shares his ideas on love’s season and love’s desire. Next, the writer defines what he understands by a fortunate person, as he claims that to have love and blessings is to be truly fortunate.

This book was very pleasant to read, as it had many positive attributes. To begin with, no editing errors were present in the text, leading me to conclude that this collection of poetry was exceptionally edited. Additionally, the author used his creativity and imagination to manipulate language in an artistic way, thus creating originality and liveliness to the text. Moreover, the poems were written in free verse, which gave the poet more room to allow his creativity to flourish. I also appreciated the author’s use of poetic devices, such as oxymorons, metaphors, similes, and chiasmi, which added liveliness to the text. What I liked most about the poems was that many of them were uplifting, as the writer conveyed a sense of hope, renewal, and encouragement through his poems. There was nothing to dislike in this book.

This book will be mostly enjoyed by lovers of romantic poetry. Young people who are in love are likely to find this book more relatable and interesting. All the poems are written in Hindi and English, so readers who know Hindi will appreciate the poems in the text more since they will comprehend their original meaning more accurately. Both atheists and religious readers may enjoy this book.

In summary, I rate this book with 4 out of 4 stars. The book was creatively written, perfectly edited, lively, and encouraging, therefore it deserves no less than a perfect rating.

Life's Emotions
View: on Bookshelves
Precious Naiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Precious Naiti »

My man loves poems and i feel like he would appreciate a dedication from this book. I definitely want to read this book sometime. This is an amazing review.
Review Writer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Review Writer »

This poetry seems to give an interesting read and some romance advantages to those who has just a love. Your review seems to simply analyze the book
Signature of Grace.
Laura Ungureanu
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra
Bookshelf Size: 1392
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-ungureanu.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Laura Ungureanu »

This collection of poetry sounds amazing as a gift to a loved one. I'm not one who reads romantic poems though, but your review was pretty convincing. Congrats!
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

I'm not a fan of romance, but it sounds well-written.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Truly a poetry book for the lovers. The poetic devices help make it more vivid and memorable to read the poem. Great Review
Wildflowertheorist
Currently Reading: Rise of the Savior
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wildflowertheorist.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Wildflowertheorist »

This collection seems pretty great.
Books and life do go together! With greater adventures and learnings.
"When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Diksha78
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Diksha78 »

I think that through the poem we can show our emotions!!! And it seams very interesting and I really loved that!!

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”