Official Review: Reflections of the Heart a Love Enflamed

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Verna Coy
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-verna-coy.html
Latest Review: The Fate of AI Society by Kenneth Hamer-Hodges

Official Review: Reflections of the Heart a Love Enflamed

Post by Verna Coy »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Reflections of the Heart a Love Enflamed" by Nick ionescu.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Reflections of the Heart A Love Enflamed by Nick Ionescu is a volume of poetry. Aptly named, this book is filled with heartfelt words that outline a search for fulfillment and love. Will the poet find his true love? Will the zeal of the quest carry through? To find out, you must read this book. Prepare yourself for a journey through the drama and sweeping emotions of romance and love.

The longing reflected in this poetry is almost a tangible thing, communicating the intensity of feeling the author intends. The depth of emotion in this author’s work was pleasant for me. I appreciated how the poems were each a unique creation and emotion. This method made each one a separate journey for the reader. The subject matter in each poem builds the feelings in the book using emotions like impatience and frustration to capture the essence of romantic anticipation.

The vivid way this poet writes brings the book to life and enhances the reading experience, creating a world in which to escape. The descriptions of natural places and elements like the wind are beautiful and reflective of nature’s sweet ability to regenerate the tired soul.

Poetry is one of the joys of expression. This author’s modern contemporary poetic style invokes how souls connect. Using the concept of souls searching for one another and perhaps eventually finding each other kept me turning the pages in expectation. The story in this poetry illuminates the vulnerable heart of man and the heart of a warrior with its unequaled steadfast strengths.

These verses reveal a poet made strong through life’s sorrows, struggles, and persecutions. The tale is told in a way that not only entertains but enlightens other people’s hearts and minds. This author has the gift of communicating a vast array of thoughts and feelings through prayer, verse, and rhythm of language in a way that draws a reader to look more deeply into his or her own life.

The simplicity of the poetry in this book was enhanced by a formatting design that was clean and uncluttered. This book is exceptionally edited. I found no negatives to list. For these reasons, I rate this book with 4 out of 4 stars. Some of the poems contain explicit sexual content, so I recommend this to mature audiences only. It will appeal to fans of emotional and dramatic poetry and romantics who enjoy a good love story.

Reflections of the Heart a Love Enflamed
View: on Bookshelves
Faizan Ahmed 2
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Faizan Ahmed 2 »

People do write their survival and barriers in their life, it is a lesson to understand the situation with calm because every thing happens in your life is already written so don't react ,just have patience and think about that's a part of my life and it's better for me may be there is more than for me what i craving for
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I’m so glad the author was able to convey his feelings so intensely and throughout all the works. Poetry is such a difficult thing to rate sometimes and you did wonderfully. Thanks for the great review
Khushboo Barwar
Favorite Book: Inertia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushboo-barwar.html
Latest Review: The Price of Dreams by Jerry A. Greenberg
Reading Device: B07XVJZPKZ

Post by Khushboo Barwar »

The complexities of life packed in a bundle. This review is just so beautiful. I’m eager to find out what impressions did time make on the heart of the author. Also, I, too, will be looking for the soul searching partner. Thanks for the review.
Aarti Jha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aarti-jha.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Aarti Jha »

"It will appeal to fans of emotional and dramatic poetry and romantics who enjoy a good love story". I am one such fan. Thank you for such as well-written review!
Adelle v
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adelle-v.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Adelle v »

I always enjoy a good love story. This to me sounds like a compact creation filled with drama, sorrow, struggles and love written in the form of poetry. Thanks for a great review.
Ifeomaa42
Currently Reading: The Unseelie Prince
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Ifeomaa42 »

I love a love story written in form of poetry🥺
Nomithi Mtolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Nomithi Mtolo »

I love to read poetry and this to me sounds like a compact creations filled with drama,love

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”