Review of Flowers of Peace

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Review of Flowers of Peace

Post by Mindy Conahye »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Flowers of Peace" by Mohamed Rabie.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Flowers of Peace is a collection of poetry written by Mohamed Rabie. The book contains 40 poems based on a variety of topics. The author uses his writing as a form of reflection to engage the reader into finding the meaning in the poems.

Flowers of Peace is based on a variety of topics dealing with the author's own journeys in life. Each poem grabs the reader's attention and makes them reflect on their own journeys and how the poem applies to them. The poem, "Missing You," makes the reader reminisce about times with those they are missing. When I came across "Being Alone," I thought it would be about being lonely, but it made me feel more like it was about how we are never truly alone. The author really makes the reader think with his poems.

Those who enjoy poetry will find this book worth reading. Those who like reading material that promote self-reflection will also enjoy it. Readers who aren't fans of poetry will want to skip this book. I found the content to be geared towards older youth and adults. It would be too advanced for younger readers.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Flowers of Peace. As a poetry lover, I found the poems to be captivating and relatable. I would stop and reflect about the author's words and see how they could be applied in my own world. I really liked how the author is able to grab the reader's attention and make them think about his poems. I feel any poetry lover will enjoy reading this book. I particularly liked the last poem in the book. It felt like a very uplifting and inspiring poem to end the book with. The author writes about dreaming of the places you love and dreaming of your favorite butterfly. I felt it was a positive poem. Overall, there was nothing I could find to dislike about this book.

I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars. It appears to be professionally edited and contains no errors. I feel the author did an excellent job on this collection of poetry. Each poem was interesting and well-written. The author welcomes the reader to explore a deeper meaning in the poetry and to come to their own conclusions. Overall, this was a wonderful book. I would recommend it to others.

Flowers of Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mac :techie-reference:
reviewinraven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewinraven.html
Latest Review: Happiness is All We Want! by Ashutosh Mishra

Post by reviewinraven »

This sounds like a good poetry book. I have been meaning to dip my toes into poetry, and the topics mentioned in your review sounds like something I would be interested in. I might consider picking this book up. Thank you for your review!
Nicole81
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole81.html
Latest Review: Chasing A Flawed Sun by Daniel McGhee

Post by Nicole81 »

I love poetry and this definitely sounds like a good book to read!
Nkgchidimma080
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkgchidimma080.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Nkgchidimma080 »

Am a lover of poetic books, would definitely love this book, nice review.
Chinaza Nnabuenyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinaza-nnabuenyi.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Chinaza Nnabuenyi »

40 poems would be very interesting. I would gladly love to read it.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elisa-joy-ocasla.html
Latest Review: Speech! by Simon Prentis

Post by Elisa Joy Ocasla »

The experience of the author being the central theme of this book is a solid bedrock that every reader may resonate with. Thanks for this great review!
Chelia27
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Chelia27 »

I love a poetry book as it gives you am insight of how beautiful a person can express themselves using literature in a manner only they feel and for a reader to understand he/she will have to look deeper. Poetry is food to the soul. I'll definitely read flowers of peace.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”