Review of A World Diverse lll

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ivana Tomaš
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivana-toma.html
Latest Review: The 13th of Summer by Charlene Pratt

Review of A World Diverse lll

Post by Ivana Tomaš »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A World Diverse lll" by David Edmond CD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Everyone in life encounters many good and bad experiences, meets many people, and gains many memories. Life is one and should be lived to the fullest. A World Diverse III: In Need of Help by David Edmond CD is a book of poetry in which the author writes about life, and all that life brings with it.

This book is divided into three sections. In the first section, the author writes about the importance of interacting with other people; in the second section, he writes about the finality of life and grief, while in the third section, he writes about technology and the new age. Each poem refers to a different aspect of human life. The author writes about the meaning of life, life journey, success, aging, relationships, love, beauty, richness, diversity, helping, immigration, and more. He gives comments and reflections on the mentioned topics. He also gives advice on how to make life better, more beautiful, and more fulfilling.

What I like most about this collection of poems are the author's profound and significant thoughts and reflections that can be found in every verse. In addition, most of the poems are rich in metaphors that vividly depict the nature of life. Also, I like the author's optimism, especially in the first section of the book, where he emphasizes the importance of learning from one's own mistakes. Moreover, poems that touch on diversity, immigrants, and mutual support are particularly significant and very well communicated. This book encourages readers to ask themselves what they can do to make their own lives, but also the lives of others, more beautiful and more enjoyable.

There is nothing in the book that I do not like. Almost every poem made me stop for a moment and think about life. Given that the book is rich in various themes and motifs and touches on nearly every aspect of life, I believe that every person could find something that would touch them on a deeper level.

Taking everything into consideration, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I have no reason to give it a lower rating because I enjoyed reading the book from start to finish. Many verses have made me pause and reflect on what has been written, and therein lies the significance and value of this book. I would recommend this book to all poetry lovers and those who love works that encourage reflection.

A World Diverse lll
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Pearl Thomas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pearl-thomas.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Pearl Thomas »

Sounds like an interesting collection of poetry. I would love to know more about the writing style of the poet. Enjoyed your review.
Gabriella1997
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriella1997.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Gabriella1997 »

Poetic books are my favorites, am loving this book already, beautiful review.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I think it's great that the author's thoughts and reflections that can be found in every verse. I also appreciate the abundance of metaphors. Thanks for reading recommendation.
Suleiman Mangi
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Suleiman Mangi »

I think there's no better way to express ones feelings and thoughts than in poetry. Poems not only soothe and nourish one's heart mind and rekindle ones spirit but also are a rich source of insight.
Ruth Frances A
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Rescuing General Patton
Currently Reading: Desperate Season
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruth-frances-a.html
Latest Review: Lucky by Spare Time Novels
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Ruth Frances A »

The review divides the sections into three. Each an important aspect of one’s life and how to make it better. The ups and downs, and life journeys. It touches on relationships and a number of life issues. It proposes how to conform with technological advancement. I am not great with poetry, but the review brings out what matters the most. Thank you.
Taiwo_Olawoye
Currently Reading: OldEarth Aram Encounter
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-1femi1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Taiwo_Olawoye »

Poetry is a tool that can be used to help us reflect on a lot of issues. This book uses poetry to inspire us to live a more fulfilling life. Read the book to reflect on life and how you can make the world better. Thanks for the review.
Umesh Bhatt
Favorite Book: Identity And Violence
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umesh-bhatt.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Umesh Bhatt »

Seems to be a well composed poem book related to various situations in our lives. The review has well brought out the basic features of the book and how it is arranged in different sections to depict different emotions of human life. Nice review, thanks.
Knowledge is power but one has to be a bookworm! :techie-studyingbrown:
Gulam Mohamed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gulam-mohamed.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by Gulam Mohamed »

Nice comprehensive review of a book of poems written by some gentle soul who cares about life, and people in all their diversity and wants to share his lessons learned gently through inspired creativity.
He does not come through as a coach or guru. More like a friend passing through, he offers words for those of us who have time to learn from contemplating about how to live with rapid change, through a medium which is familiar and pleasant: poetry.
KatM_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katm.html
Latest Review: Brutal Valour: The Tragedy of Isandlwana by James Mace

Post by KatM_ »

It does sound like an interesting collection of poetry amd poetic books have a way of soothing one's soul while relaxing the mind. Thank you for the good review.
Petronila O
Favorite Book: Annihilation
Currently Reading: Free Fish Friday
Bookshelf Size: 556

Post by Petronila O »

This book is all about David Edmond personal experience to pick a pen after the wife passed away from complications from perkinsons sickness he got this opportunity across Canada to expose him to variety of personality and created strong bond w people from all walk of life
Tars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 351

Post by Tars »

Unfortunately, I am unable to give an objective assessment to this book and will have to pass it, because not only I don't like the poetry as it is, but also with my English language level can't understand and appreciate the delicate art of the words fully. Still congratulations on BOTD!
Kira Bonita Reece
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy, Box Set
Bookshelf Size: 358
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kira-bonita-reece.html
Latest Review: Starboard Eight by Brian Casey

Post by Kira Bonita Reece »

This sounds like a reflective collection of poetry. The reason for this book seems to serve the purpose of inspiring its readers to live a more wholesome life. Thanks for the informative review.
Pandora10
Favorite Book: Remembering Christmas
Currently Reading: The Road to Management
Bookshelf Size: 116

Post by Pandora10 »

I enjoyed the first few poems in this thoughtful, and reflective book. The author shares his thoughts, and experiences from life, with an emphasis on how life is a gift to be treasured.
lorineakoth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorineakoth.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by lorineakoth »

I think humanity is key to having a peaceful Nation,knowing the importance of yourself and others leads to one being humane, would definitely find out the perception of the writer about the meaning of life....

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”