Review of Artwords

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alao Olubolade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Artwords

Post by Alao Olubolade »

Great review. Definitely got me interested. I never read a book by Beatriz M. Robles but this will be a good start. Thanks for a wonderful review.
sanjeev maurya
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Quantitative Research Made Easy by Claude Phiri

Post by sanjeev maurya »

Your review beautifully encapsulates the essence of Beatriz M. Robles's "Artwords." The intricate fusion of words and images, especially through calligrams, seems to have resonated deeply with you. The way Robles weaves everyday objects with sensual narratives to create thought-provoking art is truly captivating. It's fantastic that the book's editing and writing quality impressed you, showcasing the author's skill in using common language to craft profound compositions.

Your detailed description of specific instances within the book, like the comb photograph portraying a conversation, vividly illustrates the charm and relatability of Robles's work. Your honest assessment, highlighting the book's strong points while also noting its focused subject matter, offers valuable insights for potential readers.

Your 4 out of 4 stars rating and recommendations offer a clear picture of who would appreciate this unique collection. It's evident that "Artwords" made a profound impact on you, leaving you with a profound appreciation for the author's artistry.
brcan999
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 5
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by brcan999 »

The book is wonderful in its entirety, and I love this type of analysis This is evidence that the observer has a broad horizon in analysis
Jessica Abraham 1

Post by Jessica Abraham 1 »

I've never read a book about poetry so I guess this is a good start, you just spiked my interest.
Great review by the way.
Elnac
Currently Reading:

Post by Elnac »

I love it, the combination of everyday objects with stories and sensual words giving the text more meaning
Dharmraj Kumhar
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 3
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Dharmraj Kumhar »

I like this book very much, compared to the book I have read till now, the drama or poem written in it was very well written, after reading this book I am very interested in reading my book, thank you very much
Dharmraj Kumhar
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 3
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Dharmraj Kumhar »

I like this book very much, compared to the book I have read till now, the drama or poem written in it was very well written, after reading this book I am very interested in reading my book, thank you very much
samonology
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samonology.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by samonology »

This cool drama and poetry book brings together special writing and artwork, creating a mix of art and words. Thank you for this amazing review and congrats on being BOTD!
Vinayak karekar
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Vinayak karekar »

artwords is acllection of photographs and poetry. It is my first time seeing such collection. It will be very amazing to see this work in museum.

The author has done a commendable job for bringing the synergetic power of visual and written art forms in the most beautiful manner.
Oumaima Essoussi

Post by Oumaima Essoussi »

I love it this is interesting and enriching because I really love art calligraphy
Azaz Raja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azaz-raja.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by Azaz Raja »

This insightful review beautifully captures the essence of "Artwords" by Beatriz M. Robles. The description of Robles' unique use of calligram and the integration of everyday objects with sensual prose offers readers a glimpse into the book's creative and thought-provoking content. Your favorite parts highlight the book's ability to blend simplicity with deeper reflections on life and intimacy, showcasing Robles' skill in crafting engaging narratives. Your praise for the book's editing and accessibility further reinforces its appeal to a wide audience. Overall, your review provides valuable insight and recommendation for interested readers.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”