Review of A Brighter Tomorrow

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tebogo Seepone
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of A Brighter Tomorrow

Post by Tebogo Seepone »

This book covers a wide range of topics such as love, and hope. Also the Author's writing is descriptive. Overall, A brighter Tomorrow is an excellent book that is sure to delight readers of all ages
Amy_Jackson
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The In-Between
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-jackson.html
Latest Review: A Voice from Heaven by Alexander V Girman & Cynthia J Girman

Post by Amy_Jackson »

Writing is indeed therapeutic; you'd be amazed at what could come out of you at a time when it looks like there's no other outlet. I'm glad the author used this, and now look, the book is available to millions to enjoy and learn from.
Ganeefa Karan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The In-Between
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ganeefa-karan.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by Ganeefa Karan »

I believe poetry is an effective way of releasing one's inner fears and can be a great source of healing. It's a unique passion that demonstrates the beauty and depth that words can have. Owing to this review, I'm sure I'll find valuable gems in this book.
Catalina Isabel
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catalina-isabel.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Catalina Isabel »

This book seems to include many well-written and thought provoking poems. I am not usually into poetry personally but enjoyed reading your review. Congrats to the author on BOTD!
Jnapika D
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jnapika-d.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Jnapika D »

A poetry collection on important themes like love, racial injustice, hope, courage, and animal advocacy is pretty interesting I would love to read and find out about it more.
Damian Keyes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damian-keyes.html
Latest Review: Last Minute Wedding Date by Anthony george
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 23%

Post by Damian Keyes »

I enjoy poetry that speak to what's happening in the world and how one sees it from their viewpoint. Poetry books are my fav reading material so I'm going to get this book. Congrats to the author for having the BOTD.
Foxybae1+
Favorite Book: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 29

Post by Foxybae1+ »

The book is a fresh and refreshing collection of artwork and poetry. The poultry revolves around different subject matters making it engaging and exciting to read and understand. The pandemic came as a shock and surprise to all that changed our way of life, our thought and pattern.
Brighter tomorrow is a breath of fresh air after dealing with the pandemic. The poem provides inner thought of people during the pandemic, the poetry really explains how people got into their creative side throughout the pandemic shut down, a lot of creativity came into limelight during the pandemic peri the poems are really intimate and relatable and helps to make one feel less alone in the struggles. The illustrations make it easy for the readers to get into imagination of what is going on..

The writer will you put out her soul into I cannot understand what we all thought about and how we all became creative during the period of pandemic.
Foxybae1+

Post by Foxybae1+ »

The book is a fresh and refreshing collection of artwork and poetry. The poultry revolves around different subject matters making it engaging and exciting to read and understand. The pandemic came as a shock and surprise to all that changed our way of life, our thought and pattern.
Brighter tomorrow is a breath of fresh air after dealing with the pandemic. The poem provides inner thought of people during the pandemic, the poetry really explains how people got into their creative side throughout the pandemic shut down, a lot of creativity came into limelight during the pandemic peri the poems are really intimate and relatable and helps to make one feel less alone in the struggles. The illustrations make it easy for the readers to get into imagination of what is going on..

The writer will you put out her soul into I cannot understand what we all thought about and how we all became creative during the period of pandemic.
Foxybae1+

Post by Foxybae1+ »

The writer really put out her soul into I cannot understand what we all thought about and how we all became creative during the period of pandemic.
Foxybae1+

Post by Foxybae1+ »

The writer really put out her soul into I cannot understand what we all thought about and how we all became creative during the period of pandemic.
David Gatsinzi

Post by David Gatsinzi »

Aww I enjoyed Poetry are very nice.
Brigid Odhiambo
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Brigid Odhiambo »

I love reading poems and the fact that this book consists of various themes like love and hope makes it a better read for people in their dark phases.
Usman Gul
Currently Reading:

Post by Usman Gul »

Thank you so much
Olubukky
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Olubukky »

Great

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”