Review of A Brighter Tomorrow

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anu Anand
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Re: Review of A Brighter Tomorrow

Post by Anu Anand »

"A Brighter Tomorrow" offers a captivating blend of diverse themes in poetic storytelling. A compelling choice for those seeking inspiration through poetry and artistry. Congrats on BOTD!
BOOKNERD254
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booknerd254.html
Latest Review: Musings of an Autistic Mind by Darryl Jefferson

Post by BOOKNERD254 »

Poetry does comes from deep within the soul, especially if it is written during a tough moment. Since we all could relate to the Covid-19 pandemic, I believe this poem collection is very relatable. Lovely review.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3049
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Duck Blinds I Have Known by Donny McElvoy

Post by Kibet Hillary »

The poems sound not only relevant to our current world and issues facing humanity, but also informative. I have added the book to my want-to-read shelf and look forward to learning and being entertained as well. Many thanks for the fascinating review.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

Since the poetry collection worked as a means of catharsis for the poet, I am sure the readers will find something equally meaningful in her musings. Thanks for the succinct review!
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

I'm adding this book to my shelf. I enjoy poetry, and this is an interesting collection with themes of love, racial injustice, hope, courage, and animal advocacy. I was hoping to read more in the sample, but it ends right after the introduction. Congrats on BOTD!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

Thanks for sharing your thorough review about today's BOTD. I'm sorry that the Kindle version needs formatting amendments and I hope Lori puts that into perspective in her next revision.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Emmanuel Chika
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Emmanuel Chika »

A really nice review. I also loved the way you started with poetry,I enjoyed reading every bit of this review. It is interesting, good work
Oladunni Hosi

Post by Oladunni Hosi »

This is sure the best piece of art I have read in a while the author did a very good job.
luna pearl

Post by luna pearl »

My love for poetry books but this book “A brighter tomorrow” it quite uplifting and inspiring
PIUS MIHAYO

Post by PIUS MIHAYO »

I recommend this book to be the most entertaining a 5 star from me
Mohamed532

Post by Mohamed532 »

القصة واقعية وملهمة تذكر بكوفيد 19
Fatihu Yakub

Post by Fatihu Yakub »

Very emotional poetry, your review are so nice and Kudos to the author...
Ahmed Gad007
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Ahmed Gad007 »

"A Brighter TOMORROW" by Lori Schneider, MD, is a moving collection of poetry that speaks to the heart of the human experience during the pandemic of 2020. This book offers a lens through which readers can reflect on their own emotions and experiences during this unprecedented time in history.

Schneider's poetry is raw, honest, and deeply personal, yet it speaks to universal themes of hope, resilience, and the power of human connection. The accompanying artwork perfectly captures the mood and tone of each poem, adding an extra layer of depth to the reading experience.

Overall, "A Brighter TOMORROW" is a powerful and timely work of art that reminds us of the importance of empathy, kindness, and compassion in times of crisis. This book is not only a source of comfort and inspiration for readers, but also a testament to the enduring spirit of humanity in the face of adversity.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves poetry, and to anyone who is seeking solace and hope during these difficult times. It is a beautiful reminder that, together, we can create a brighter tomorrow.
Sunil Sah

Post by Sunil Sah »

This book was very nice for reading and learning something new.
Rana Elamir
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Rana Elamir »

Thank you for your review

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”