Review of Moods and Memories of a Pilgrim

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Moods and Memories of a Pilgrim

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Moods and Memories of a Pilgrim" by william h. miller.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Do you like drama? Are you a fan of poetry? Have you ever wondered what writing poems would be like? Read Moods and Memories of a Pilgrim by William H. Miller. This is a drama and poetry book that is filled with exciting, hilarious, practical, realistic and mind-blowing poems. The author starts by explaining how his experience with a patient inspired him to get into poetry. At first, he lacked the basic skills and foundation needed for poetry writing. However, his interaction with a young poetry savant provided him with the necessary knowledge and skills for poem writing.

The poems in this book are divided into three sections. The first, second and third sections are titled "Yesterday", "Today" and "Tomorrow" respectively. Each of these sections contains a collection of poems with a different title.

I enjoyed reading the poems in this book. I found some of them to be fascinating. I also found some of them fun and full of humor. The author did a great job in writing this poem collection. I like the author's style of writing. It is concise and straightforward. I also like the arrangement pattern of the lines of the poem in this book. At the beginning of some of the poems, the author introduced beautiful quotes from some famous people. I learned a lot from the poems. They contain valuable and practical life lessons. I also appreciate the author's creativity. There were some new words I encountered while reading this book.

There are some things I do not like about this book. I discovered that some of the paragraphs were not uniform. On some pages, the text was not properly aligned with the initial paragraph on that page. I also encountered a few errors while reading this book. However, these errors did not prevent me from enjoying the book. Aside from these complaints, there is nothing else about this book I dislike.

Moods and Memories of a Pilgrim by William H. Miller is an interesting book with many valuable lessons. I enjoyed reading this book. However, I would rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. This is because of the poor arrangement and alignment of some of the paragraphs and texts in the book. I also noticed that some of the blank pages in this book were unnecessary.

I would recommend this book to fans of drama and poetry. People who want to write poetry will find this book useful. I also recommend this book to people who would love to improve their vocabulary.

Moods and Memories of a Pilgrim
View: on Bookshelves
Jennifer Benítez 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-ben-tez-1.html
Latest Review: Nakhon Phanom by James I. Jouppi

Post by Jennifer Benítez 1 »

I have to say that writing poetry is only for the very skillful, but self-moderating. I think this is why it is so important to have highly communications with people to better yourself as you go along.
Chandelier Eden
Currently Reading: Adam
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandelier-eden.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Chandelier Eden »

There is a lot of inspiration around us, if we but look closely, the author got inspired by his patient, we just have to listen for our surrounding. Your review is quite credible, congrats.
Arrow Shot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrow-shot.html
Latest Review: A Bridge to Home by L J Hippler

Post by Arrow Shot »

Your insights into the book's themes and plot were so well-expressed and thought-provoking. I look forward to getting the chance to read the book myself and I'm confident it will be as engaging and enjoyable as you described. I hope the author or editor corrects the paragraph issue.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”