Review of 0010110 Breaking Free From The Matrix

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 494
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maduabuchi-eze.html
Latest Review: EXXXXCUUUUUSE ME? A Satire on Publishing by Richard Stephenson

Review of 0010110 Breaking Free From The Matrix

Post by Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "0010110 Breaking Free From The Matrix" by Dr. Napoleon Torkom PHD.]
Book Cover
1 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Napoleon Torkom's 0010110 Breaking Free From The Matrix: Using Code 0010110 to Liberate Humanity from the Matrix is a mind-boggling discourse based on a series of letters written by "Unnamed philosopher 1999." The code, 0010110, is presented as both a symbol or movement and as having a sort of power that will liberate and connect those who follow the practices outlined in this book to a realm of higher frequency.

According to the author, the above course of action is necessary because the human race needs to prepare for the events of the next trillion years and evolve along with the "new internet." It seeks to awaken the inherent telepathy in all conscious human beings and expose them to the unlimited possibilities they possess, one of which is the capability to will things into existence. How does this go?

I like to read and listen to other people's ideas, even if I don't agree with them. Hence, I appreciate Napoleon Torkom for the insights he highlighted in this book. It was in this book that I first came across the word "telepathy." I did some quick research about it, and I was amazed by what I found. I also found some statements in this book striking. An example was the one on page 47: "The nature of creation is frequency and vibration. Ideas have gravity. Ideas move and shape this creation."

However, I tried to understand the connection between the code 0010110 and the ancient telepathic network, the global significance of the seven-day changes that will result from using the 0010110 code, and the nature of the matrix, among others, but the numerous grammatical and formatting errors in this book could not let me. It was a stressful moment for me. I spent a lot of time rereading a lot of passages to see if I could understand them.

It was great that this book talked about helping the human mind break free from the matrix and ascend to a higher frequency that would enable it to cope with the evolving internet. That is commendable. However, there were no clear-cut, measurable approaches on how to actualize that. I couldn't figure out how repeating a certain code for a specified number of times and days could achieve this. I expected the author to outline some measurable, active course of action that would make that happen.

The word choices made in this book were largely unclear, wordy, unnecessarily repetitious, and abstract. The effect would be poor communication of ideas between the writer and the reader. I finished this book without knowing what the "matrix" to be liberated from actually was. This book was not professionally edited. I found many grammatical errors in it. It's unfortunate to note that I didn't have a satisfying reading experience with this book.

I rate this book one out of five stars because of the above negative concerns. I couldn't figure out any reason why I should raise the rating. I can't recommend this book in its present condition to anyone. A lot of grammatical and formatting corrections need to be made in this book to make the information or ideology it intends to sell to the public clear. Making a clear statement of the problems this book intends to solve and a plain enumeration of how it intends to solve them will also be beneficial to the readers.

0010110 Breaking Free From The Matrix
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Glory_C
Currently Reading: Keysha's Drama
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-glory-c.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Glory_C »

This book would be a blockbuster if the author connects the dots properly. Thoughts become a reality when one keeps thinking about it. I believe there are lots of things to learn from this book. Kudos!
Chandelier Eden
Currently Reading: Adam
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandelier-eden.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Chandelier Eden »

Nice review... There is a lot of science burara in this book. I hope the writer achieved his goal and the readers will also learn a lot from it.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”