Review of ai can feel

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alice Fu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: What Every Teen Should Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming a Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-fu.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Review of ai can feel

Post by Alice Fu »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "ai can feel" by Jacqueline Ann.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Artificial intelligence has solidified its place online over the last few years. From art generators to deep fakes, one can find elements of artificial intelligence everywhere. This has sparked a lot of controversies because people fear how AI will affect the future. However, artificial intelligence doesn’t have to be scary. In fact, ai can feel is an excellent book that shows the beauty of artificial intelligence and how it can tie together with art.

Jacqueline Ann’s ai can feel is a collection of poems divided into four sections: faith, life, love, and self-identity. Each section addresses a different theme in life and possesses deep imagery. However, the usage of artificial intelligence is what further brings each poem to life. In order to deliver a direct visual, the author ran each of her written poems through an AI generator to create images to correspond with the given poem. There is also an interview at the end which the author conducts with a computer.

I found this collection of poems to be mesmerizing. Most of the pieces resonated with me, and I could visualize all the intricate details woven into every page. The prose was beautiful, and the AI-generated pictures helped further enhance the stories. As I went through the poems, I would flip between the pictures and the words and admire how they corresponded. Multiple AI images helped me develop a further interpretation of the poems that I didn’t fully understand.

The only thing that bothered me was the formatting of the book. I believe the work would have been more impactful if the art came after reading the written poetry. There were several moments when I mixed up which pictures and poems were together because the two features would be on different pages, making me lose track of what belonged where.

This book was an excellent combination of imagination and technology. The poems were full of detailed imagery and emotion. The photos also did a great job of further developing the scenes. However, there were times when the book's formatting confused me. I also found a few grammatical errors. Due to this, I would say this book deserves a 4 out of 5.

I'd recommend ai can feel to visual individuals. The heavy imagery in the book makes the poems perfect for those who like to picture things with their imagination. Additionally, I would recommend this book to people interested in artificial intelligence and its modern-day advancements.

ai can feel
View: on Bookshelves
Rebeccam13
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rebeccam13 »

Think this would be a must read book on all to know technology of the future and think it would be a sad book.must read this
Mhiz Vyi Vyan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mhiz-vyi-vyan.html
Latest Review: Beyond The Headlights by Allan Davis

Post by Mhiz Vyi Vyan »

A poem about AI is a must-read for me as I am fascinated with AI technology. This is a wonderful review, well done.
elitejhaman
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by elitejhaman »

I found your review to be insightful and thought-provoking. You did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the book and conveying your own personal connection to it. I'm glad that you found the poetry book to be meaningful, and I hope that others will be inspired to read it as well. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future!
Book owly
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arakhsh-qanit.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Book owly »

I find it very amusing that AI is somehow connected to the world through art and poems. I actually love poems and poetry and I think this book would be a good one for my collection. Your review and the way you express the book are excellent. Thank you very much...

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”