Review of A Time For Everything

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Review of A Time For Everything

Post by Agbata Trust »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Time For Everything" by Timi Dunlap.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Time is one of the most abused concepts of all time. The truth is that everything existing on earth did not neglect the concept of timing. Even the creator of the universe did everything at the perfect time. A Time For Everything by Timi Dunlap happens to be one of the most valuable books on time and how to understand the time factor.

If there is anything I can remember in the Bible, precisely in the book of Ecclesiastes, it is the concept of time. Basically, our time starts counting when we are born. The joy accompanying the birth is so overwhelming. The process of growth into different stages of life involves time, which is followed by different events that may be happy or sad. Just as there is time to rejoice over good fortunes and things, there is also time to weep over sad events. The crazy thing about time is that it cannot be controlled. Most times, after celebrating, we wish for moments like this to always come. Understanding time is vital to ensuring how we spend it. This book speaks directly to the emotions of readers about time. Grab a copy to read more.

I really don’t know how to describe how I felt after reading this book. There were a lot of emotions—let me say happy, sad, confused, and scared—but there was no specific one. Most times I get this kind of feeling when I read a poetry book, but then, this was just the normal poetry books I do read. This one was more delicate because the main theme, which is time, is scary, especially for me, who is still growing up and is yet to discover myself. I really loved how resonant the title of the book was throughout the book. I so much enjoyed how clear and captivating the title of this book was. I enjoyed how the poetry was written; there was a lot of suspense, twists, foreshadowing, etc. employed in this book that made it outstanding.

I had some concerns about this book that could be improved, including the writing style. I wasn’t really sure if it was the author's choice or an error, but the writing style was very disorganized. Also, there were a lot of empty pages in this book, which are unnecessary. Due to these concerns, I will rate this book four out of five stars.

Time applies to everyone who breathes, with the exception of none; therefore, this book is for lovers of poetry and those who love to read realistic books. This book was error-free, which proves its proper editing.

A Time For Everything
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

If it's about a concept as important as time, then it seems like a good book. I'd have loved to read it, but poetry isn't my thing. I loved how you referred to Ecclesiastes though.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Time is gold, as they say. But for me, instead of chasing it, live it. I like the major theme of the book, which is the subject of time. Your review is awesome, Agbata!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Okocha Victor »

What we don't know is that time is life. Whatever time to spend on something or someone, you've given very tiny pieces of your existence that you can never take back.
chiranjeevi jami
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by chiranjeevi jami »

"Timi Dunlap's 'A Time For Everything' is a captivating exploration of the concept of time, filled with suspense and emotional depth. A must-read for poetry lovers and those seeking a realistic perspective on life."
chiranjeevi jami
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by chiranjeevi jami »

Timi Dunlap's 'A Time For Everything' is a captivating exploration of the concept of time, filled with suspense and emotional depth. A must-read for poetry lovers and those seeking a realistic perspective on life." :D
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

Nice review you've got here. The book sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to adding this to my shelve.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”