Review of Harmony

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: What I Hear When God Speaks by Allen J Brown Jr

Review of Harmony

Post by Isaac Oh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Harmony" by Apala Banerjee.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Harmony: The Saga of the Earth by Apala Banerjee beautifully captures the author's heartfelt response to escalating environmental degradation. Drawing inspiration from Benjamin Franklin's call to engage in actions worth documenting, Apala articulates her deep connection with nature through thirty poignant poems and accompanying illustrations. In crafting this compelling book, she aspires to raise awareness about environmental issues, aiming to inspire a positive shift in people's interactions with their surroundings through the eloquence of her poetry. Grab a copy of this book and dive into its pages to delve into the intricacies of environmental consciousness while relishing the artistry it unfolds.

This book not only promotes a deeper appreciation for nature but also instills a genuine sense of value for the environment in its readers. I'm truly impressed by the author's extensive knowledge of nature and her ability to craft exquisite poems with meaningful rhymes on this subject.

I really liked that this book was meticulously arranged with its poems in a thoughtful and categorical pattern. The art illustrations, though simple, convey profound lessons and are a beauty to behold. Additionally, the book effectively heightens awareness about environmental issues. The poetic descriptions, particularly in nature-themed poems, enhance the aesthetic appeal, adding another layer to the overall reading experience.

Although I couldn't find anything to dislike about this book, I did encounter a few grammatical errors during my reading. Though they didn't diminish my enjoyment significantly, I acknowledge that such errors may impact the clarity of the author's intended message through her poems. Hence, this book was professionally edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because I recognize its potential to positively influence how readers engage with their environment. The awareness it raises on environmental issues, contributing to the mitigation of pollution and species endangerment, is commendable.

I highly recommend this book to those who enjoy poetic reflections on nature, possess an interest in environmental issues, and feel motivated to take action for conservation. Beyond environmental enthusiasts, I suggest this book to a broad audience, as it has the potential to resonate with people of various interests and ages, offering a universally engaging experience.

Harmony
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Conshelle Dwight William
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-conshelle-dwight-william.html
Latest Review: The Receptionist by Marie-Paul Corelli

Post by Conshelle Dwight William »

Harmony: The Saga of the Earth eloquently captures Apala Banerjee's deep connection with nature through thirty poignant poems and illustrations. Meticulously arranged, the book promotes environmental awareness, enhancing the overall reading experience. Despite minor grammatical errors, its potential to positively influence readers' engagement with the environment is commendable. I recommend it to those who enjoy poetic reflections on nature and possess an interest in environmental issues, offering a universally engaging experience for various interests and ages.
Aleena Augustine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleena-augustine.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by Aleena Augustine »

What an insightful review! "Harmony: The Saga of the Earth" by Apala Banerjee seems to be a compelling exploration of environmental consciousness through poetry and art. Thanks for the great review!
Rashad Deniro Price
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashad-deniro-price.html
Latest Review: A Brighter Tomorrow by Lori Schneider, MD

Post by Rashad Deniro Price »

Apala Banerjee has done a great job with this book. There are a lot of things to admire about it, like the meticulous arrangements of the poems and the advocacy to develop a deeper appreciation of nature and connect more with our environment.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

This review of "Share Harmony: The Saga of the Earth" by Apala Banerjee commends the book for its beautiful portrayal of environmental consciousness through heartfelt poetry and accompanying illustrations. The reviewer appreciates the book's meticulously arranged poems, the profound lessons conveyed by the simple art illustrations, and the overall heightened awareness it brings to environmental issues. While grammatical errors were noted, they did not significantly impact the enjoyment of the book. The review rates the book 5 out of 5 stars and highly recommends it to readers interested in nature, environmental issues, and conservation. Overall, it appears to be a compelling and valuable read for a broad audience.
Azaz Raja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azaz-raja.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by Azaz Raja »

"Harmony: The Saga of the Earth" by Apala Banerjee is a captivating exploration of nature's beauty and the urgent need for environmental stewardship. Through poignant poetry and thoughtful illustrations, Banerjee masterfully conveys her deep connection with the natural world while raising awareness about pressing environmental issues. The book's meticulous arrangement and thematic organization enhance its impact, guiding readers on a reflective journey towards greater environmental consciousness. Despite minor grammatical errors, the book's overarching message of reverence for nature shines through, earning it a well-deserved rating of 5 stars. It's a compelling read for anyone passionate about preserving our planet for future generations.
Rohith Kumar Pakala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohith-kumar-pakala.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Rohith Kumar Pakala »

Thank you for your valuable insights, your review built interest in me to read this book. Great information is given by you about the book, thank you for that.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”