Review of How water moves in sunlight

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 339
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Break up with him now by Lena Lubinka

Review of How water moves in sunlight

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "How water moves in sunlight" by Dena marie.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Art comes in many forms. Each of them expresses something. Usually, it expresses the heart and soul of the artist. Combining different types of art is an idea that I like. What we have here is a very artistic book that resembles a very artistic experience. The author combined poetry with painting to come up with this beautiful piece. The paintings seem to have a theme, but they are different. The poetry is short and expressive. The book is an experience that will give you a lot of emotion and will take you on a journey into the author's mind.

I love the book and the experience. It gave me strong emotions, although nothing is that direct in the book. I could just sense the author's emotions being transferred to me. The paintings are amazing. I loved them so much that I can hang any of them on my walls happily. The paintings are calming and full of details. The more you look, the more you see. Details keep coming up one after another. You'll get the feeling that you don't want to take your eyes off of them. The poetry was short and expressive. It seemed like expressing what was on the author's mind in brief words.

There was nothing to hate about the book. It's an artistic experience that you need to go through and make your own impression. There were some paintings that had some words on them. The writing wasn't clear or comprehensible. Maybe it was meant to be like that, but they got me curious. This didn't take away from my enjoyment of the book, though.

The book is unique and expressive. I like the idea and how it was implemented. Poetry doesn't usually follow grammar, but I can say I didn't notice anything out of context. This means the book received exceptional editing. Therefore, I rate How Water Moves in Sunlight by Dena Marie five out of five stars.

The book is suitable for people who love art and for people who would like to go through a beautiful artistic experience.

How water moves in sunlight
View: on Bookshelves
Ibraheem Rasheedat
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Ibraheem Rasheedat »

This review provides a positive and enthusiastic perspective on the book "How Water Moves in Sunlight" by Dena Marie. The reviewer appreciates the combination of poetry and painting, finding the artwork to be amazing and the poetry to be short yet expressive. They describe the book as an artistic experience that evokes strong emotions and takes readers on a journey into the author's mind. The reviewer praises the attention to detail in the paintings and believes the book is suitable for art lovers looking for a beautiful and unique artistic experience. Overall, the review suggests that the book is a good read and deserving of a five-star rating.
Pranav Dewangan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

The seamless fusion of poetry and painting, each with its unique theme yet collectively forming an artistic masterpiece, intrigues me. Your description of the paintings as calming and full of intricate details has already sparked my imagination. I'm drawn to the idea of experiencing the author's emotions through expressive poetry, and the mention of exceptional editing ensures a smooth reading journey. Thanks for sharing your insights—I'm eager to embark on this unique and expressive artistic adventure!

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”