Review of Hidden from Plain Sight

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shiru Elizabeth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Review of Hidden from Plain Sight

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Hidden from Plain Sight" by Beatrice Montserrat.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Beatrice Montserrat's novel Hidden from Plain Sight is about a person's typical existence, which includes family, job, and other responsibilities. This book teaches us that, despite the belief that we are not doing enough or anything at all, a person's daily actions can have a good impact on others.

I learned from reading this book that even small acts, like writing a note to an NGO, can have a positive impact on people's lives and advance society. This book was written with the intention of inspiring and strengthening Christians' faith. The brief narrative or instances she discussed in the book can serve as such sources of inspiration. Similar to how, during the epidemic, a group of Luan students arranged parcels for local families whose financial flow was restricted by COVID-19, They went above and beyond by contacting the Philippine Food Bank Foundation, to which they received a favorable response within twenty minutes. That really encouraged me, and it gave me the will to help people around me.

I truly enjoyed this book because it was expertly edited; I didn't find any obvious errors in it. Additionally, there were no very tough terms used in the vocabulary that would be difficult to understand. In the book, the author also included pictures of several people who were lending a hand—a lovely touch that I thought was well done. I didn't find anything about the book that I didn't appreciate while reading. It was a delightful book, and I would suggest it to Christians who are searching for motivation or encouragement to act morally and deepen their trust in God.

For that reason alone, I give this book five out of five stars because it's easy to read, clear, and packed with information and lessons for readers. I'm really grateful for this work by Beatrice Montserrat. Excellent work.

Hidden from Plain Sight
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prohlife-jobs.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

You have written a beautiful explanation of what the book is about. Anyone who reads your review will, by the end of it, know exactly whether they are interested in jumping into this read or not. I am interested!
Saliha Hussain
Currently Reading: How To Be Successful In Life
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saliha-hussain.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by Saliha Hussain »

The book Hidden from Plain Sight by Beatrice Montserrat explores the ordinary life of an individual, encompassing their family, work, and other obligations. This book shows us that a person's daily actions can have a positive impact on others, even in the face of the perception that we are not doing enough or anything at all. I enjoyed your insightful review. Without a doubt, I'll read it.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”