Review of Artwords

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 277
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Jake the Last by Colin Payne

Review of Artwords

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Artwords" by Beatriz M. Robles.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Beatriz M. Robles' book Artwords, as its title suggests, combines art and words. With its one-of-a-kind qualities, this book will immediately captivate the reader from the very first page. It covers a wide range of topics, including the feelings that you experience on a daily basis, the activities that you do on a daily basis, hobbies, and personal grooming.

It features a large number of calligrams, photographs, and poetry that have been redacted for the reader's enjoyment. Furthermore, the images perfectly complement the included text, making it easy to comprehend. This book is unsuitable for children due to the topics discussed, such as relationships and profound feelings, which suggests its intended audience is adults. 

When reading the content, you should make an effort to keep your mind out of the gutter since there are times when it sounds rather dirty, and at times it made me laugh because it is not what it seems to be. I truly adore this book, and I believe that the majority of readers will be able to identify with the numerous topics that are discussed within it. In particular, I found the images that were created out of words to be pretty enjoyable, and I found the redacted poems to be fun and interesting.

I gave this book a perfect score of five out of five stars because there was nothing about it that I found bad. Both the text and the illustrations were wonderful, and I found the content to be quite relatable. There was one mistake that I discovered, which leads me to believe that it was edited professionally.

This is a book that I would recommend to adults who are searching for a book that contains elements of fun, art, and poems that cover issues that are likely to be relatable to them.

Artwords
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”