HUNTER OR HUNTED

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Mmeyene Ekpo
Currently Reading: The Stolen Heir
Bookshelf Size: 4

Icon HUNTER OR HUNTED

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

:? With the sun clouded with darkness that made the wind blew vigorously at about 10:00pm,All doors shot while grand-ma tells us a story about the hunter and the hunted. :shock2: sweats dripping down our armpits with a strick passage made through our back with a lantern in our room which made the story quiet scaring.
Grand-ma:Just as the night falls,forms a full moon,there lies a monster in the bushes(laughing evilly).He sees the hearts of men and smells their weakness.
Me:i felt like using the restroom but i couldn't due to fear, while little drips of urine passing down my trousers.
Grand-ma:he sees the time of men as a tool of his work,he takes away souls of many.
In 1973 just after grand-ma's death,i am now 14 years old because of my grand-ma's story i choose to be a researcher.6 years later i'm in college studying psycology.This is my story read next episode... :techie-studyingbrown:
Mmeyene Ekpo

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

:!: HUNTER OR HUNTED 2
(bell rings...)
Just as for me to exist the lecture hall though it was cold, windy and darkness began to overshade the cloud.i was alone in the school at that time studying,i ran outside ,hopped on my scooter and took off without looking back,with a rush and the wind shooting particles across my face(tyres stopped) as i held on to my hand brake,then i knew that i hit something hard.
I took out my phone put on the torch,to my surprise it was a book(curiously)i took it into my bag and drove off hoping that someone will come for it in the morning(door squeaking)i opened the door got inside ate,couldn't freshen up due to thunder and lightening blast in the sky,after gaming i slept off.
Around 6am, i woke up feeling tired and pains through-out my body,i got up took out my pain killers from my drawer and swallowed it.minutes later i tired doing some of my assignment,i took out all my books then i felt another book,i brought it out at the back cover i saw
"WITCHES DIARY"
Read next episode.. :techie-studyingbrown:
Mmeyene Ekpo

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

HUNTER OR HUNTED 3
:| I opened the book though it was big,heavy and it had a brown cover with broad pages with red diamonds at the back.
i put on my lamp to have a clearer view of it,without a waste of time i hurriedly took a glance at each page of it,to my surprise it had topics too like
-History of the witches
-Identification of witches
-Magic spells
-How to join the witches coven.
I didn't wish to read but just to take look at the picture which where dark pictures.suddenly,i felt my bones shaking and my leg draining water not needed in my body then i knew i was terrified(alarm rings!)I put off the lamp, hid the book under my bed, said my prayers then i slept off.
It was morning,peeping at the clock with a tired face.without hesistation i bath,ate and zoom off in my scooter like those who acted the movie "fast and furious".i couldn't see due to the fog and cold in the air.parked my bike and ran off to lecture hall,dripping little drops of sweat everyone turned at me.
Read episode 4
Peter Chanda
Currently Reading: The way of kings
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Peter Chanda »

This reminds me of stories that our Africans grandparents tells before bed time. Nice story I like it.
Amanda Brown 11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30

Post by Amanda Brown 11 »

I really like your story! I can't wait to read more of it!
Hussein21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hussein21.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by Hussein21 »

Nice story please continue with it
Mmeyene Ekpo

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

Episode 4
:P smilling with fear that i would miss extra marks for coming late. Miss jane our english lecturer noticed my presence,giving me a devilish look though i didn't care..Immediately! after lectures,got my snacks,started a briefing glance down the book,then i noticed that it was written backwards.Summond up courage and started reading before 4:20pm i was done with the first chapter. Heading home, my door was open with the handle broken and a sign that looks like "a knife piercing an eye with flames" I woke up in the lecture hall knowing that it was just a dream,few minutes after having that strange dream miss jane called me to take attendance of all the students that attended the lecture,on getting to Elliot's seat, he a happy type of guy and i have never seen him angry though he is an extravagant type.Elliot threw a paper toward a teacher for a second i thought it was money.
On bending down to carry it i saw the same tattoo and sign in my dreams on miss jane's thigh while she walked pass me..
Ep 5
Knowledge is of mere men but Wisdom is of legendary men๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“š
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Avishi »

Continue the next episode -5 . I am eagerly waiting to know what happen next. I enjoyed your story.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Mmeyene Ekpo

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

EP 5
:| I'm even more scared with miss jane devilish looks at me but she could be a witch or its just a regular tattoo :eusa-think: without being told i exit the lecture hall like a man being chased by something or chasing it. I hopped on my bike then i remembered that i didn't sign the attendance list or else it will be invalid(deep sigh) i ran back to the lecture hall,everyone must have left as soon as lecture was over..from afar i spot devilish jane and some women in talking about something only God knows,i quickly hid myself at the entrance,in order to hear them..
I stood behind the window though i could see them but i couldn't hear what they were saying(women still discussing...)i felt like a deaf and dump guy watching a movie with no subtitle,still in anticipating to understand the mystry women...Elliot pops in like a birthday boy without a surprise party,but could he be one of them? he passes them and didn't even greet them,if 4 were to be him i would greet then run. Then he says... EP 6
Mmeyene Ekpo

Post by Mmeyene Ekpo »

:geek2: i've missed here let's ride on

Return to โ€œCreative Original Works: Short Storiesโ€