A THIEF KNOWS HOW TO CAtCH ANOTHER THIEF

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
PAMELA MUGENI
Favorite Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
fav_author_id: 2734

Icon A THIEF KNOWS HOW TO CAtCH ANOTHER THIEF

Post by PAMELA MUGENI »

Working in a certain company where he had been introduced by his cousin. Johnson worked as a clerk. What surprised him was everybody in the company used to steal from the boss . CCTV had just been introduced. But had not been installed in the company Johnson was working.
Seeing how the company was loosing a lot of profit due to stealing. Johnson gathered enough strength and face the boss to see if he could save the situation.
""Come in'' the boss told him when he went to see him. " I have a pressing issue" Johnson started. I am not happy the way the company is being done to.My fellow workers are not doing the right thing always stealing from the company. Very soon , it will become bankrupt" The boss did not take him seriously. So stealing continued. Johnson did not give up. He wanted to see this stealing in the company.Day by day he kept reporting the horrible activities in the company. One day the Boss told him. ''It seems you are the thief. Why is it that since you reported here. You are the only one who always complain about the theft. Seems you have motives behind it all. Since that day Johnson dared report anything bad in the company. For fear of losing his job.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”