Athazagoraphobia

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Caleb Afton
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Athazagoraphobia

Post by Caleb Afton »

What a twist! The story was intriguing, it kept me captivated the entire time. There were enough details given so that I felt like I was in the main character's shoes. Loved it.
timur777
Currently Reading: One Bad Decision
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-timur777.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by timur777 »

Fascinating. Good job
Cwaganagwa Dorothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cwaganagwa-dorothy.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Cwaganagwa Dorothy »

This is a good piece of writing, but the plot has me confused as well. I wonder if there is more and I am looking forward to how far this goes and its results.
mary-annef
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-annef.html
Latest Review: Child of the Sun Complete Edition by Michael Van Cleve

Post by mary-annef »

Emi_Review wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 17:08
erastusmunyasia wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 10:04 First story I ever read in this site and was totally great.Reminds me of a movie i loved, "50 first dates",directed by Peter Segal.I look forward to reading more of your stories.You are clearly gifted.
Thank you so much! I know that movie! I didn't even think about it when I wrote this but I totally see the connection. I don't want to give too much away but the memory loss in this story is for a different reason 😁
Now I want to know the reason! Please continue this story. The point that grabbed me was when she spots two toothbrushes - brilliant!

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”