A pri

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Janelove
Bookshelf Size: 0

A pri

Post by Janelove »

Thirst For Betterment :!:

"My name is Jovial. I don't know how to or what to use in describing myself, but one phrase I'd use is 'I'm a fool'. At least, that's what my father, mother, brother and sisters have always identified me with.
I mean, what do you have to say for a girl who got raped at the age of 12 and before age 16 she had known over 3 dozens of men.
What do you have to say about a girl who grew amidst severe battering by poor, frustrated parents and has learned life the hard way;no single regards for parents.
What else do you have to say for a girl who grew in hunger and poverty and took to taking what's not hers and has even lost counts of her many theft escapeds
What eventually do you have to say about a girl who while finding solace, ran into the hands of a fellow girl with whom she unwillingly shared erogenous passions.
This girl is promiscuous, she is heartless and disrespectful, she steals, she is not God fearing (almost an agnostic), she's a lesbian, she is uneducated and eventually a very big fool!!!

But guess what?. I am ready to change, ready to turn a new leaf and ready to be human again"
ErikaP13
Favorite Author: Terry Brooks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erikap13.html
Latest Review: The Eye of Illumination by W.C. Gorski
fav_author_id: 5000

Post by ErikaP13 »

This seems to me like more of a confession than a story. It's powerful. And a little heart-breaking too.
DC Brown
Currently Reading: Sold on a Monday
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dc-brown.html
Latest Review: The Byrds of Victory by James Robert Campbell

Post by DC Brown »

What a survivor!! You've made my heart go out to young Jovial.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”