The verdict: Truth on trial

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Miche65
Bookshelf Size: 0

The verdict: Truth on trial

Post by Miche65 »

Judge: there can be only one captain will the real you rise?
Both Truth and False stood

Judge: the reason we are here today a accusation had been made, somethings have been brought to my attention

Judge: Truth False has accused you of trying to over throw his position
Truth: what am I being charged with
Judge: treason
Truth: Judge False is right I knew before coming here I stood accused
Judge: who accused you- who told you that you was naked, exposed and vulnerable

Truth: I forgot about my friends wisdom & knowledge but they found me and begun talking to me
Judge: Truth why did you leave your friends and believe False? please explain I'm listening
Truth: I was so bland and ordinary to most people and no one listened to me and False was so alive and attractive they all flocked to him so I tasted once than twice and before long I forgot my way for many years I Truth was counterfeiting myself with a lie I was making false true

Judge: I see so False do you have anything to say?
False: I am truly being me and she tried to take my place by being something she is not, I know the danger of me after many years of use I will become their truth but it's a false truth and there realness will never shine

Judge: Truth because the real you stood up and are no longer hiding behind False but recognized self I find you not guilty!!!
Judge: but one more thing Truth remember you are not one in yourself only when knowledge and wisdom are beside or with you that you can be you... Now go and live!!

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”