The day i got myself a boyfriend

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
itsyourjawnbella
Bookshelf Size: 0

The day i got myself a boyfriend

Post by itsyourjawnbella »

One day i was on snapchat looking through people stories since i was bored and have nothing to do.One of my friends was doing story for story and i saw this guy and was thinking to myself like let me add him and see if we can be friends so i added him and closed the app since my mom was calling me to do something. After i helped my mom i went back on my phone and opened Snapchat seeing that he added me back so i texted him saying "hey my name is Isabella but people call me bella." He texted me saying "hey my name is William and nice to meet you but to let you know i have a girlfriend" i was thinking in my head like " he is honest like i like people who is honest" then i reply " thank you for being honest to me " after that message we were talking about how people should be honest and loyal in a relationship . we have been talking for a while and then he texted me saying "i broke up with my girlfriend because i fell in love with you" so we dated for a whole month before he broke up with me and i was heart broken and he wants me to be with someone who is not selfish like him but i love him and only him and now it been almost 3 months since the break up and i am still thinking about him and i miss him.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”