Realities of life

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Momina Mobeen
Bookshelf Size: 0

Realities of life

Post by Momina Mobeen »

As much as we’d like to live easy lives full of happiness and abundance, the reality is that life can be very difficult at times.
Regardless of who we are, what we do, or how hard we try, life will throw us plenty of curve balls to knock us off track. We can get derailed unexpectedly from our plans and goals at a blink of an eye.
As I’ve gone through life and become increasingly aware of how this world really operates, I’ve made some observations that I feel are just the harsh realities of life.
Some of these realities are within our control where we have the ability to change the situation or outcome. Some other realities are just not within our control and things we have to accept.
For things that aren’t in our control, we do have the ability to choose how we perceive and respond to them. And that’s the key. Cause like I said, no matter who you are and what you’ve done or how great you try to make life, things happen.
So, I’d like to share with you the some of my observations of the harsh realities of life that most of us will encounter…
Literaryfun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-literaryfun.html
Latest Review: Business Basics BootCamp by Mitche Graf

Post by Literaryfun »

This sounds like the foreword to a book, fasten your seatbelts belts, I’m about to launch into some harsh realities.
shamayelnur
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shamayelnur.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by shamayelnur »

Can't wait to read the next part of the harsh realities of life. Pretty sure many could relate to the stories yet be surprised by the events.
Oyedele Tomijane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cleverspider001.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Oyedele Tomijane »

Life is hard. Everyone has problems, some bigger than others, but we all have them.
Emmy page
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmy-page.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Emmy page »

I guess these realities already re-sound with me as I am constantly bombarded with hard balls even amidst happy moments. I totally agree with you and I await to see what you will drop. Just finished reading an uplifting book-happiness is all we want- and would like to see how the insights therein counter them harsh realities.
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

Is there really a simple way to define life? Life is dynamic. Life is difficult. Life is for the determined. Life is a lot of things, depending on the time, situation and the people with you during the process.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”